PDA

View Full Version : intraCX/Leopard

OneWord
2nd Apr 2008, 13:19
Mac users,

I have recently upgraded to Leopard and Safari 3.1 - have any Mac users had issues with intraCX with either the OS or browser? My Safari now causes intraCX to ask for my log in information on every page turn while Firefox works as it should.

Is there any help out there?

Thank you.

sizematters
2nd Apr 2008, 13:55
well I was running "Wife 2.1" until about 2002 after running "Girlfriend 7.0" but then I found the "Wife" is not just a programme but a complete operating system and actually when you install any "Wife" programme it completely removes the "Girlfriend" installation..............

I would suggest "Mistress 1.0" or more advanced versions if your operating system can handle it...........................

Just be careful , as you cannot run wife & Mistress programmes usccessfully for extended periods...............................

Frogman1484
2nd Apr 2008, 14:30
Use Firefox..works fine, had same problem with Safari

BusyB
2nd Apr 2008, 18:03
My Safari works but doesn't give the new message icon. I use Firefox or Camino for CX:ok:

Eikonoklastes
2nd Apr 2008, 23:27
Same thing - Safari asks for a multitude of log-in windows; Firefox runs relatively issue-free. Just tried the latest version of Firefox on IntraCX and PeopleCX and no problems with either site.