PDA

View Full Version : A380 LHR - SIN Business

Chris Kebab
1st Apr 2008, 15:57
Anybody done it? Off end of next week, yet to book, thought Singapore Airlines look good with the A380 or am I falling for the hype!

Not been for a couple of years, so any feedback gratefully received.

Rush2112
2nd Apr 2008, 09:38
SQ's new business class seats are good: I havent tried the A380 but have been on the 777ER which uses the same product and 1-2-1 configuration. The only things I would say against it are it is a very wide seat, and you cannot rest both arms on the armrests at the same time (unless you are twice as wide as a normal person). You will need to sit in one corner, like on a sofa. Not a big deal, but it feels a bit odd. You could always get a friend to fill up the space...

The other thing is if you are travelling with a loved one, or even the wife, and you have the 2 middle seats, you are a long way from each other which makes conversation difficult. This may be an advantage, on reflection.

I would stress this are hardly major gripes for what is a very good product at the end of the day.

The bed folds flat and is surprisingly comfortable. Gets my vote (and two bookings back to Europe in the coming months!) :ok: