PDA

View Full Version : JAA

ules
29th Mar 2008, 18:50
hey guys this prob has been up but tried searching but got this response

The search term you specified (JAA) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

i was wondering if anyone can recomend me which books to study from, to do the exams, and also a place do sit the exams in australia , i know of a place in western australia wa aviation college but i live on the east coast (syd) and its just too far to travel.

can i do the exams under ASL ??

thanks
:O

redsnail
29th Mar 2008, 19:38
Try "converting to JAA" or something like that.

For home study, I'd contact "Bristol Ground School" for their notes, CDs and stuff. If you think going to Perth's exy, try the UK :D (Then again, at the moment the $ v Sterling exchange rate is good!)

I really doubt you can do the exams via ASL. The JAA exams are pen and paper... not computer.... :(

newcomer
29th Mar 2008, 20:34
LOL you live on the east coast, and the west coast is to far to travel, well how about flying to the UK is that close enough for you. flight from east to west is 300 and 20 a night at the lodges over there, or 2500 for a flight to the UK about 80 or more a night, and boy is food and travel expensive over here. when i did my course in WA a guy flew from New Zealand to sit them. If you going to do your JAA do as much as possible in Aus to keep the price down. If you want any more info pm me

Aussie
30th Mar 2008, 10:46
Yeah the cheapest option for you is to sit them at West aus aviation college in Perth... and you cant do them through ASL, i can assure you that!