PDA

View Full Version : Expat Military Contacts

mrfish
7th Mar 2000, 16:04
looking for contact addresses/websites for info on expat instructing jobs within the UAE Armed Services....fixed or rotary....any/all assistance appreciated (including saudi and qatar)

"she was only an ironmongers daughter, but she knew a surprising amount about fish!"

mrfish
14th Mar 2000, 02:06
emmmmm?

[This message has been edited by mrfish (edited 21 March 2000).]

Desert Dweller
16th Mar 2000, 17:42
Are you talking about ground (trade), or flight instructors ???

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

------------------
Thank-you, from a student-of-life ...

maxtorque
18th Mar 2000, 20:49
hello daniel

sorry i haven't replied to your email yet mate. have been running a crm course. have some info for you. do you have your atpl yet. you will need it if you want a job with us mate. could be some opportunity at my place real soon. you don't have kelly's email address by chance do you cobb??

kingsta

ExSimGuy
20th Mar 2000, 16:00
Have you checked-out British Aerospace yet? I know they do have expat instructors in Saudi - if there's any interest please email me and I will try to see if there's any openings. (Usual hirings seem to be from UK or Aussie)

Again, instructing flight, or ground?

------------------
Flight Sims, very expensive toys - but real fun to play with!

[This message has been edited by ExSimGuy (edited 20 March 2000).]

mrfish
22nd Mar 2000, 01:31
Definitely looking at a QFI or QHI job.

I have already talked to BAe Systems about Saudi QFI jobs - and that sounds promising - however from all accounts UAE esp. (and even Qatar) offer a better quality of life.

Thanks for your comments so far - (and your email Kingsta) - but still looking for more info.

I know the UAE 'Union Defence Force' use expat QHIs on their B206 and the Qatari Airforce have Sea King QHIs......but what about primary fixed wing QFIs?