PDA

View Full Version : Request For Saudi Arabian Airlines Info

alatus
29th Aug 2000, 00:49
Could anyone pass along info on Saudi Arabian Airlines. Contact Numbers, Names, Email for the Pilot Recruitment Office? Also what are the Working conditions like, Duty/Flight hours, Days off, Vacation, Pay/Benefits, ETC?

Thanks!

rimfire
29th Aug 2000, 01:02
You are joking.....seriously?
Please......say yes......?

Think seriously about what you are committing to if you are not from SA or have a deep familiarity with the society.

Loc-out
29th Aug 2000, 02:06
We all have our price. To work for that lot I would want to clear $1,000,000 per year.

alatus
29th Aug 2000, 02:56
Loc-Out

All I want to know is why? My original question was genuine. I have no knowledge of Saudi Arabian Airlines. What makes it so awfull? By making comments as above, you are really not contributing anything useful, more details would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alatus

mutt
29th Aug 2000, 08:24
God, I love the negativity! I would love to see justification with the above comments!

Anyway, I will save you the stamp, they are NOT EMPLOYING at the moment and are unlikely to do so in 2000. When they do employ it will be for Direct Entry MD90/A300 Captains or B747 Classic FO’s.

Mutt.

c130loser
30th Aug 2000, 06:44
greetings every one
I really have no bussiness getting my self involved in this eccept trying to clear some
cultural gaps misunderstanding. I do'nt see
living in s.a. any different than living anywhere in the world eccept it's safer,
a better place to raise your kids,and you
will get the chance to open your horizon
on reality. I know a lot of people that
went there, cried to death knowing their
contract is not going to be renewed.
life is not only alcohol,sex and money.
we live for a reason.find your self.
my apologies if I opposed some peoples
opinion, but that's the true democracy.
regards

ExSimGuy
2nd Sep 2000, 11:43
There's a lot of "culture shock" to get over, but some people stay for a decade or more. Some things are better in Saudi, some are worse. Depends on you, and your willingness/ability to adapt to a different lifestyle! There's certainly not a very high incidence of mugging - but the danger of an RTA is lot higher!