16th Aug 2000, 21:12
ssbj,
thanks for the answer,What is it like to live in Jeddah?,Wich fleet are you on
Can you e-mail me your e-mail
Thanks
frogy

twocrew
17th Aug 2000, 02:19
SSBJ, could you please include me on your mailing list. I have applied and I am waiting for a reply. Some first hand info about the job would be great. Many Thanks.

JoeCo
17th Aug 2000, 03:47
What are the min. qualifications for Netjets?

Many ex-pats working for the company and in the area?

mutt
17th Aug 2000, 04:38
SSBJ

Noticed that all of your Gulfstreams are on the ground for the last 4 days as well as your new Hawker.

Do u guys fly at all???

Mutt

WX Man
21st Aug 2000, 14:53
What licences would NetJets require? What immigration requirements would have to be satisfied by applicants to NetJets to be based in Jeddah?

SSBJ
21st Aug 2000, 18:55
Saudi is a different part of the world but there are worse places I could think of to live. I guess there are more pros to cons to being here otherwise there would be very few expats here, and there's a lot.
The company does a good job of looking after you and your family if you choose to bring them over.
The company is still in the eairly stages so things are a little slow but they have a lot of Aircraft on order with more arriving over the next month or so, as far as interviews go they are conducting them most monthsnso give them a call.
Requirements are about 3000TT for Capt and 1500TT for F/O..Need a US ATP or it helps!
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Bring on the SSBJ

c130loser
25th Aug 2000, 00:25
ssbj , could you tell us the qual./requirements to be hired as a first officer by the netjet if they are hiring.
and how to apply?
regards

Airspeed
3rd Sep 2000, 02:04
SSBJ
Do you think Netjets would be interested in someone 48, 17,000 total time, 7000 airline flying with command time with simulator instructor experience? Thanks

CONVAIR
3rd Sep 2000, 20:43
Check Flight International Web site and look under jobs for flight crew and you will see all the info for NetJets Europe and the Middle East.