PDA

View Full Version : Info on SAUDIA

CaptA320
7th Oct 1999, 11:17
I would be very interested to know if Saudia Arabian Airlines is still hiring. If so would anyone on the inside care to comment on flying conditions on different fleets as well as life on the Compound in Jeddah.
Any info would be appreciated.

LearX
9th Oct 1999, 05:25
I was told by one of my ex-arab roommates from a US flight school that there is a long quene of Arab pilots who have already signed up for the recruitment, I dun think they are interested in any " outsiders "

LearX

JJflyer
9th Oct 1999, 08:42
I'd say that A320 Capt is not looking for an entry level job, rather a Captain or F/O position in a large A/C.

JJ

ironbutt57
10th Oct 1999, 17:53
maybe the local pilots at the flight academy are not interested in outsiders, but the airline is..i'll dig up the address and get back to you...got 777,747,or md90 series time?

CaptA320
11th Oct 1999, 01:24
Thanx Ironbutt57, unfortunately no 777, 747 just A320 about a bizillian hours on the damn thing. By the way are you still based in the same sunny island in the Gulf as I am?
If so I'll send you an e-mail, maybe we can get together for a cold one.

ironbutt57
11th Oct 1999, 14:54
yeah capt a320 think you're right about being over here, had a couple interview offers, but at least for now, the money offered was not worth it..i think you're right down the street from me anyway..did you ever find burkey?

CaptA320
11th Oct 1999, 17:34
Nope no sign of Jeff anywhere. I'll send you an e-mail so we can get together.

mutt
14th Oct 1999, 18:21
Saudia is screaming for qualified crew, send your info to APO office in London, check the web for the address.
Beware things are going downhill as far as family life is concerned, you could really call it a "unaccompanied" job.....

See YA

mutt
14th Oct 1999, 18:21
Saudia is screaming for qualified crew, send your info to APO office in London, check the web for the address.
Beware things are going downhill as far as family life is concerned, you could really call it a "unaccompanied" job.....

See YA

mutt
14th Oct 1999, 18:22

See YA

mutt
16th Oct 1999, 10:44
Please forgive me, I was using the Easyjet Internet cafe in London and wasnt used to the system. I obviously hit the submit reply button too often.

Sorry.....

ijp
16th Oct 1999, 19:58
Saudia is where you go when you have died, after having lived a very, very a wicked life.

On my tombstone will be printed:

"All things considered, I would rather be here than Saudia"

CaptA320
19th Oct 1999, 10:34
Thanks Ijp, I never imagined it would be that "good". So I guess you don't recommend it?

------------------
[email protected]