PDA

View Full Version : instructing jobs in saudi arabia with a us licenze

austra1998
18th Jan 2002, 21:36
HI TO ALL OF YOU

is it possible to get a instructor job holding an faa licenze????? and if yes....how would it be with the working permit and with the need for instructors??? is there any one out there who can tell me where i can found addresses of flying school for this area???

thanks a lot for the reply

Alex

JJflyer
19th Jan 2002, 17:19
Well then. As far as I know there is only 1 commercial school in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is operated by Saudia.

They have been looking for ground instructors and Saudia for Sim instructors.
Suggest you have a look at Saudia website.

FAA licence is good enough. A validation easily obtainde through employer. If hired Employer takes care of work permits and such details.

mutt
21st Jan 2002, 21:52
It really depends on how much experience you have, if you want to instruct on light aircraft, forget it!

If you have enough experience to instruct on airliner Sims or become a ground school instructor, then I suggest that you contact one of Saudia's personnel offices in Houston or London... quickly..

Mutt.

ironbutt57
22nd Jan 2002, 01:31
Trust me. you wouldn't want to instruct in a light airplane in kSA, neither do the students...so it doesn't happen, they're all in florida or texas...but as mutt said...check saudia if your the sim/jet instructor type