PDA

View Full Version : Any news from JetBlue?

CaptA320
7th Oct 1999, 16:35
Any news on the hiring process from JetBlue. I read that they are planning to start hiring around the new year.

JJflyer
8th Oct 1999, 08:46
They are Browsing through Resumes ( CV:s)
at the moment...
They were using AEPS as their screener.
You can find more info from their webpage www.jetblue.com/ (http://www.jetblue.com/)

Hope this helps you

JJ

[This message has been edited by JJflyer (edited 08 October 1999).]

CaptA320
8th Oct 1999, 21:12
Thanks JJ, I've been a member of AEPS for the past 3 years and they, JetBlue that is, have screened my resume twice now (at least that's what AEPS notified me on) but have they actually started calling guys (or galls) for interviews?
Any info would be appreciated.

ironbutt57
10th Oct 1999, 17:55
same here, 3 or 4 "hits"from aeps saying they reviewed my info, filed out the online app at aeps (i'm a bit suspicious of those actually getting anywhaere" but no news as to the interviews happening,

CaptA320
11th Oct 1999, 01:37
Hay Ironbutt57 seems like me and you are along the same wavelenghts. I agree with you 100%, seems like they notify us that our resumes have been seen but that's about it. What I have noticed through the years is that it's difficult to get an interview when you're based in the Gulf. Companies in the States seem to think "why should I bring that guy all the way from there" despite the fact that I always put that I am willing to pay my way to the interview as well as relocation to the States. Your comments on the above would be appreciated.