PDA

View Full Version : ANZAC mourning

Steve76
12th Sep 2001, 03:35
To our American compatriots,

We feel your pain and sorrow the tragic events of today.
Our thoughts and prayers to all of you and your families.

Kia Kaha, Stay strong.

Achilles
12th Sep 2001, 03:51
My heartfelt condolences to the victims and my support to the American people.

nasa
12th Sep 2001, 04:10
To all those in the USA, friends, business associates and people I have dealt with over the years, my sincerest condolences.....words do not erase the pain, but assist in the knowledge that others are there with you.

JayJay
12th Sep 2001, 04:32
There are no good words.

God bless America.

camrich
12th Sep 2001, 04:49
Words could not express my horror at the events which have occured in America today, to all the families I extend my deepest sympathy for your dreadful loss. This day will go down in history as one of the truly sad days never to be forgotten. My prayers and thoughts are will you all, may God bless you all.

....at the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them....

Bankstown
12th Sep 2001, 05:01
My heartfelt condolences to all the families of victims and survivors of the tradgic terrorist actions in the United States of America.
To our collegues at American Airlines and United Airlines all my sympathy to your loss and the induction of your proud names into the history of terrorism.
When will it all end? The perpetrators must be bought to justice.

Rest in peace.

Capt Claret
12th Sep 2001, 05:26
I add my sincere condolences to every one effected by the deplorable acts of terrorism in the US over night.

Let us hope that cool heads prevail to determine the cause and not to just seek retribution.

Oz_Pilot
12th Sep 2001, 06:26
The phrase under our monikers here - "just another number" - doesn't bely the messages from real people that are being posted here.

These are tumulutous and terrible events that will affect everyone in this industry, and will change many things in the world as we know it. Condolences to those who are closest to this tradgedy, in US aviation and the US in general.

Blue Sky Baron
12th Sep 2001, 06:27
The world as we knew it, is no longer.
Tuesdays events have changed the world forever and I share the sorrow and anger of all the worlds sane people.
May the souls of all those innocent people rest in peace.

Blue Sky Baron :(

Turbine
12th Sep 2001, 06:28
My heart felt condolences to all Americans, particularly those directly affected by the cowardly and deplorable acts of violence.

My prayers and those of our nation are with you all.

TheNightOwl
12th Sep 2001, 06:46
We've been watching all morning in horror and disbelief that anyone could perpetrate an act so cowardly, it defies belief.

Our sincerest condolences to ALL the American people, may your loved ones rest in peace.

God bless America.

TheNightOwl.

Lowombat
12th Sep 2001, 07:08
Condolences to all, especially our colleagues working for the Port of New York.

Helibiggles
12th Sep 2001, 07:19
Hard to comprehend the change all your lives have taken today.
Our thoughts are with you.

henry crun
12th Sep 2001, 07:35
Words seem inadequate to express my revulsion for what your nation has suffered.

Deepest sympathy.

McD
12th Sep 2001, 07:39
Thanks to all of you for your sympathies and condolences. I greatly appreciate your support and kindness, as do my fellow American PPRuNers, if I may speak for them too.

cam
12th Sep 2001, 08:07
My heart goes out to all in America
A Truly Sad Day

Just Curious
12th Sep 2001, 08:26
What can one say...words seem so futile. But god bless those who have suffered in this terrible tragedy.

flyboy_33
12th Sep 2001, 08:26
Heartfelt condolences from myself and also my college here in Australia. We have many American students with family and friends in the NY area. Our comfort is with them and the other families that have been affected directly. I will continue to give updated messages to my American friends here at college through pprune. Peace and comfort to the poor souls now in anguish in the States.
FB

EG
12th Sep 2001, 09:56
From my family,
Our thoughts are with all in the US and those with family and friends killed.

MasterGreen
12th Sep 2001, 09:59
Words are not enough.
I am numb
at the many lives lost and
the bravery that will never be told
and the cowards that may never be uncovered.
God help us all
or failing that
let us please help ourselves
this time
properly and fully.

CaptA320
12th Sep 2001, 11:21
Words cannot describe what I watched yesterday on CNN. Likewise I find it difficult to describe my sence of sorrow and horror. I cannot comprehend that there are people among us capable for such acts of sheer evil. Moreover how can one begin to comprehend what motivates these people to commit such acts.
I am sickened by the thought of what world we have created for our children to grow up in. What will it take for us to understand that we are all alike, irrespective of color, origin or religious belief. What will it take for us to learn to live together in peace? How many more deaths will it take?
Today is a truly sad day for HUMANITY.

booka
12th Sep 2001, 11:58
To all in the states.

Condolences can be sent, but no words will replace the ones lost in todays attack. Our thoughts are with all of you.

A sad, sad day for the whole world. May the ones responsible be bought justice, and given a punishment that they deserve.

biggles mate
12th Sep 2001, 13:59
Words fail me for the first time I have been truly shocked by what I have seen.I fell so sad for the whole world, to-day we have seen the most gutless act of terrerisim we could imagine.cowards!!!!!!My thoughts go out to all involved, So sad,So bad.My condolinces to all
May all who have payed the ultement price
" Rest in peace"
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

logie_bear
12th Sep 2001, 15:33
To the american people, we share your heartache and feel your anger.

Your friends down under are with you in this difficult time.

God bless.

w_ocker
13th Sep 2001, 09:52
To all Americans. Australia sends her love and we say "we will be there to help our mates through this in any way we can".

God bless.

lame
13th Sep 2001, 11:16
Sincere condolences to all Americans, especially the ones directly suffereing from this mass Murder in Manhattan.

GoingRound
14th Sep 2001, 12:12
I wish all those affexted by the despicable and horrific events gods will and strenght.

I know words can not express or explain the events that have occured but i would like reiterate the words that i felt for so much.....

They may destroy our buildings and our possesions but they will never destroy our freedom and our spirit, for democracy lives on forever.....

PPRuNe Dispatcher
14th Sep 2001, 22:29
I was born in England and live in England.
My first schooling was in America.
I work for an American company.
For pleasure, I fly an America light aircraft.
I have had many great holidays in America, including my honeymoon.
But best of all, I have many American friends.

My heart goes out to the innocent victims who died in the terrible events of this week and to those who have been affected.

---Mik

Foyl
16th Sep 2001, 13:01
My heartfelt condolences to all.

God bless America.

:(

Kermit 180
16th Sep 2001, 13:59
Condolences to all our American friends and guardians.

As Steve 76 said, KIA KAHA FOREVER STRONG

Kermit

NoseGear
17th Sep 2001, 09:02
To the American people and especially those directly affected by the horrific events, my family and I send our most heartfelt sympathies and condolences. Words cannot convey our sense of shock and anger.

May they rest in peace.

God bless America.

NoseGear

99er
18th Sep 2001, 08:08
My most sincere condolences to all Americans.
KIA KAHA

Hypoxia
25th Sep 2001, 06:54
As a resident of the US, I would like to offer my condolences to all Americans and the other nationalities who died so senselessly. I would also like to express my revulsion at the cowardly way in which this attack was carried out. I feel this act is an affront to our profession. Airmen the world over should be steadfast and take the lead in restoring the pride and confidence in our profession