PDA

View Full Version : MUlti Hour Building

HomerSimpson
24th Aug 2001, 15:08
I'm looking to go to the US shortly to do some multi hour building. It doesn't matter about the location in the US, as I would like to tour with the aircraft. There are two of us interested, so the amount of hours put on the aircraft could be around 200-300. We are looking at light twins, either a Duchess, Aztec, Seneca or something of that size, maybe even a Navajo, if the cost is right.

We both have a JAR CPL/IR with around 300 hours. I have 91 twin (BE-76 Duchess, Aztec, Apache) and my friend has around 30-40 twin (Aztec and Seneca).

If any one could post details it would be grately appreciated.

Regards,
Homer :p

Trinflight
24th Aug 2001, 23:08
Homer,

Try Monarch Air in Addison, TX. 972.385.9658 or www.monarchair.com. (http://www.monarchair.com.) I believe they have some Dutchesses and Seminoles. Wheather they will rent them to you for a tour of time building , I do not know, its worth a call though.

Good luck,

Trinflight

xdc9er
25th Aug 2001, 00:40
Try Ari Ben Aviator in Port StLucie Florida , they were in Dallas first , I did my CPL multi with them there, and they let some of my buddies take a single all the way to the Keys Fla. I forget the name of the owner but he should still be there because he owns the twins, they advertise in Flying
magazine in the back some where, (Duchesses) ;)Actually it was Addisson!

[ 24 August 2001: Message edited by: xdc9er ]