View Full Version : AOA survey anonymity!

expired
17th Mar 2008, 15:57
After talking with a few of my fellow pilots, we have come to the conclusion that the AOA survey is nowhere near anonymous. You can change the password, but you have already logged in. You even keep the same user name!
Thats about as anonymous as walking up to a cop, giving him your HKID card, then putting on a mask and robbing the store across the street.

Given the current AOA leadership stance, one where the AOA president's letters carry threatening overtones toward the AOA membership , neither I, nor my friends, feel safe expressing our opinions. The line between management, and the AOA leadership, is too vague for my liking. Their goals seem too closely aligned.

What can you do if you want to express your opinion? How do you say what you think if there is a chance that it will be used against you?
How do you prevent the survey being used by management as a barometer of just how scared all the pilots are?

The answer, ladies and gentlemen, is simple.

Trade.

My friends and I have exchanged passwords and login names with each other. I have since traded with two other people. I have no idea who has my log in and password. I have no idea who's I have now.

If the survey is truly anonymous, there will be no consequence.
If the survey was meant to discover who is prepared to stand up for what is fair and who is a sheep, for management's benefit, you are protected.

You are free to speak freely at Cathay.... At least for one brief moment.

Start trading!

Captain TOGA
17th Mar 2008, 16:30
Obviously you have NO clue how the "Wilson Center" shares data collected, with their clients (AOA).

Fenwicksgirl
18th Mar 2008, 02:10
What a load of cr@p!!!!
Even if what you said is true, stiff, if they want to know what i think about what is going on in the union, fine, i have already told them face to face anyway.
Gotta love a conspiracy though....ho hummmm

AnAmusedReader
18th Mar 2008, 03:57
What your first post indicates is that at your next medical you should ask the doc about identifying and then working on the signs of paranoia.