PDA

View Full Version : Snake to join Etihad!!!!

Boeing787
15th Mar 2008, 21:33
Guys, I heard the news today that Snake has resigned from QR and is to join Etihad Airways starting 1st of April 2008!!!! I HOPE this is not true! Can anyone confirm this? His resignation is confirmed, but joining EY is not. I guess we can all pack our bags and go home if this is true. Oh well, Etihad was a lovely airline to work for. Back home for us all I guess.

pinkus
15th Mar 2008, 21:54
Sounds like bollocks to me.

If he really had resigned then there would be something about it on this or the middle east forum and there's nothing.He is supposedly on to to good a thing in Doha to leave.

Besides EY is short enough of crew as it is they can't afford to fire as many people as they would have to if he bought in a Qatar esque regime

Plus I have heard nothing and gossip like that spreads like wildfire in Abu Dhabi

ianaav
16th Mar 2008, 13:27
Who is snake????

Xaxa
16th Mar 2008, 21:09
LOL, starting 1st of April 2008... many crazy things do happen on that date... :hmm:

apaddyinuk
19th Mar 2008, 19:31
Hehehe, Nah, I reckon he is too settled in Qatar to want to go to Etihad!!! He eat lives and breaths Mr Burns!

Cloth Ears
19th Mar 2008, 23:22
Yeah .. who is Snake ? .. does the QR management team change a lot ?? what are HR like ?? :ooh:

Boeing787
24th Mar 2008, 17:55
Do not post personal details about people.
flapsforty, Moderator