PDA

View Full Version : Markoss CRJ's

Privatejetbroker
15th Mar 2008, 20:36
Does anyone know anything about the two crj's that markoss have advertised as getting?

eg. reg, when due in service etc

I had a quick look in g-info and could only see information on the soon to be sold Hawker.

thomas1906
15th Mar 2008, 21:40
I understand that the first CRJ arrives next week, and will be in commercial service around mid April. I also understand that they have two orders in for CRJ900's not sure when these are arriving, has anyone heard?

Jetscream 32
15th Mar 2008, 23:28
:} lol....... they have been due for the last 3 tuesday's and will have to go to paint then have opc/ lpc training - im sure they will come one day...... probably just as the credit crunch really gets a grip and all the hedge funds and bank syndicates put all their chaps back on squeezyjet.....

So they will probabaly just be used for major sporting events and football team travel.... it will be interesting to see how many hours they put on them in the config they have quoted.... i would be surprised to see them fly more than 350/450 per annum and the market rate will not take more than 3k per hour for an a/c that size/ capacity

interesting times ahead for Biz Jet Charter industry - EU OPS, VLJ's, SMS financial downturn, new players, new aircraft..... Its Poker time.....!!!! :8

notlikethat
7th Apr 2008, 21:27
Any sign of long awaited launch of Markoss CRJ 200's. Are they operating any aircraft at the moment.

AircraftOperations
7th Apr 2008, 22:58
The launch was due to be around the end of this week/start of next, but not sure if that is still valid.

I heard that the first CRJ 200 will now remain in it's current paintscheme until later in the year as they want to get it flying asap.

No RYR for me
1st Jun 2008, 21:07
What happened to G-IWDB? Saw it advertised for sale!

AlphaWhiskyRomeo
1st Jun 2008, 21:51
I see that MKO's CRJ200 is now up and flying commercially.

notlikethat
1st Jun 2008, 23:40
G-IWDB not with Markoss anymore and I understand that the owner has new Hawker 900 on order.

Gulfstreamaviator
2nd Jun 2008, 06:32
C reg: sitting on ramp in UAE, not moved for over 6 mths, hope these are not yours...........glf