PDA

View Full Version : Blair. Why?

londonmet
15th Mar 2008, 15:50
Why can't he just retire quietly? I can't stand him. Every week it seems that St. Bliar is doing something kind/generous. What a tosser.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7296130.stm

L Met

frostbite
15th Mar 2008, 16:31
He only does something kind/generous if it benefits himself and, like many others, he's spotted a nice little earner.

barry lloyd
15th Mar 2008, 16:54
I think it's 'The oxygen of publicity' as a former PM once put it. Perhaps someone should give him some nitrous oxide :)

hellsbrink
15th Mar 2008, 16:54
Come on guys, I thought everyone knew TB gets withdrawal symptoms if he doesn't get his name in the media at least once a week

Standard Noise
15th Mar 2008, 19:38
It would be easy to be cynical about Mr Blair's one-man mission to save the planet.

No, no, no, no, I find it ever so difficult to be cynical about Tony ' I'm a straight kind of guy' Bliar.
These little globe trotting missions will continue until either a) he gets the job of EU President, b) he actually achieves something that will be remembered more than the f**k up he made here, or c) both of the above.

Standard 'I'm not a cynical kind of guy' Noise

kwachon
15th Mar 2008, 19:54
I pi$$ed him off big time recently in Kuwait, after landing behind him (his aircraft was an Omani Airbus), I was able to take an earlier hi-speed and was off the runway and headed to VIP parking ahead of his aircraft. Tower tried to make me stop on military ramp and hold as his aircraft would pass me and get to the ramp first, I replied in the negative stating I had VIP on board (true) and continued to the ramp taking the plum parking position.
Airport management had to quickly reposition all dignitries and transport accordingly, my VIP, (Royal Family) never stopped laughing when he found out what I had done. Seems even the arabs are not very keen on him either. :D:D:D

Rananim
16th Mar 2008, 01:31
Tony Blair:ok::ok::ok::D:D:D
Great PM,one of your best.Misunderstood and maligned by his own f****** countrymen.Real shame.

SOTV
16th Mar 2008, 01:48
Tony Blair:ok::ok::ok::D:D:D
Great PM,one of your best.Misunderstood and maligned by his own f****** countrymen.Real shame.

Yeah, right.

Career politician. No thought for his actions. Only dragged back by Gordon Broon. HM Armed Forces given as much thought and priority as in Jim Callaghans government.

I fart in their general direction.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
16th Mar 2008, 03:01
Hey, at least he has a name and not just a letter :(

Tigs2
16th Mar 2008, 05:35
Kwachon

Can I buy you a beer sometime?:D:D

hellsbrink
16th Mar 2008, 08:45
Hey, at least he has a name and not just a letter

TB's got a lot of names, most of which are unprintable

good spark
16th Mar 2008, 09:11
and hes got a wife thats overdosed on ugly pills

gs

hellsbrink
16th Mar 2008, 09:13
Did ya have to mention her, spark? I just had breakfast and now I feel a bit queasy because of that....

ShyTorque
16th Mar 2008, 11:14
Rananim, his own country men understand him exactly.

Full of hot air and little substance. Saving the planet? You will never see him on a bike because with tight cuffs and bicycle clips he would float away.

Most in UK are very glad he is preferred some where else. You're very welcome to him.

kwachon
16th Mar 2008, 14:33
Cheers Tigs2, time and place to be notified..

But why have the gang of four deemed it necessary to have him positioned him in the middle east?...as if we don't already have enough shite to deal with...

matt_hooks
16th Mar 2008, 14:48
Kwa, it's one big plot to make you all realise that in the grand scheme of things your problems are minor! Just think, that f#####g t##t was our PRIME MINISTER for umpteen years! :bored:

kwachon
16th Mar 2008, 15:41
Matt_hooks

Glad I moved to the states but look at the [email protected] over here... and watching the pre election crap, it seems it will only get worse.

Only solace is my month on duty in the gulf.

Avitor
16th Mar 2008, 15:54
What an awful, AWFUL person! :bored:

Polikarpov
16th Mar 2008, 17:35

If this was serious, a classic case of 'you know not of what you speak'. The strutting international Blair of the grandiose messianic speeches is a different beast from the PM we had to put up with for a decade on the home front, indeed he seemed to take so eagerly to the world stage partly as a release from the 'chore' of domestic concerns. Mind you, McAvity Brown was always the more accomplished at disappearing off on some foreign appointment when the going got tough.

I'd suggest maybe it's not the countrymen that misunderstood him.

Oh that's super!
16th Mar 2008, 20:29
If Tony Blair were serious about the environment and aviation were bad for the environment, why did he fly to Asia? He should have done a teleconference with those in Asia.

P.S. I dislike Tony Blair, because he doesn't seem to have any principles.

matt_hooks
16th Mar 2008, 23:57
Ah he has plenty of principles, unfortunately for everyone except him, they all revolve around his own self-serving agenda.