PDA

View Full Version : Aviators Trading ARC

viciousviking
13th Mar 2008, 11:14
Hi all,

I'm going to Germany to do an assesment with Aviators Trading ARC at the end of this month. So I was wondering; can anyone tell me what I'm in for? Does anyone know anything about it at all? What to expect? How to preper? Basically, any tips on how I'm going to land this job?

Thanks a lot for your help! :ok:

Viciousviking

CitationUltra
13th May 2008, 20:58
This appears to be a fee-generating scheme, as they charge you a fee just to attend their "assessment" in Germany without any guarantee that you will even get to the company that is seeking to hire the contract pilot. They are very circumspect about who the purported contract employer is.

I am not aware of any reputable contract pilot recruiter that charges advanced fees merely for the purpose of "assessing" you for a purported contract engagement.

Bumfichh
20th May 2008, 08:35
Dont waste your money!!!! Its a con!:=

Mr Benz and a Nigerian conman will tell you tales of a job with Avipers International Crew leasing company based in Nigeria, Sounds great! Only problem is, when you dig a little deeper you will discover that it doesn't exist!!

happy to tell you more, send me a pm

tborben
20th May 2008, 12:24
for example
INTERPERSONAL demands 299. -
CREW RESOURCE = 100.-
OTHERS = 50 - 150.-
And that is in Euros....I think its a shame for pilots to pay in order to get a job, but with so many airlines going down and even more to happen, its the best way to get some hours and have a job secured....
just the major Airlines directly donīt demand feeīs.
I am one of the staff of AVIPERS and itīs great.
Momentary we are searching pilots for following AC:
737, A320, DH-8, CRJ200, BE1900, EMB-145, DO228

but maybe you guys know better...after all you must have received the information on the NDA ...or not?
Ohhh...better someone recruits me here and does a assessment in europe than somewhere I donīt know.....but you know about that as well...donīt you?!:D

here we go
20th May 2008, 14:07
Hello, I am an unemployed pilot and try to find out a suitable job for me.
Among other airlines and recruitment centres, i found out Aviators Recruitment Company and had a look at those performences. My opinion is that they are expensive, but you can start an assessment at first of all and you have to pay if you managed the assessment. If you a lucky one who is comming forward you only have to pay 65. - EURO for a Carrieradvising.

IRISHPILOT
20th May 2008, 15:23
While it is good that we have 2 posts by people close to the action, could you 2 above please rewrite your posts to make them more easily understood? Thanks.

so, tborben, you work for Avipers? The Kenyan joint venture to recruit bus drivers, ramp agents, flight attendants, and first officers? (That's directly off your website!)

Well, as you are German, you will be aware that the majority of airlines does not charge, quite on the contrary:

Cityline pays 500 Euros for the initial interview, 1000 for the sim screening.
Same for Lufthansa.
Cirrus pays your ticket and rental car and accommodation.
AB and Germania charge nothing.

As your company is Kenyan / Nigerian, you'll be aware that most companies in these 2 countries also pay to get you to the interview and then down to base (Arik, Bellview and Kenya Airways come to mind).

I am sorry, but when you say "just the major Airlines directly donīt demand feeīs", then I can only see Lufthansa as a major one. The same goes for Austria, the UK, Switzerland, the Czech and Slovak Republics (am not familiar with the market in other countries).

If Avipers and Aviators Trading have employees who have no clue about recruitment in their own respective countries, then there is only a remote chance that they can get anyone a job (except for the first category they advertise for, maybe).

Save your money. IP

Reva
20th May 2008, 18:08
I have worked for AVIPERS... need info, pm me. Do you have a job IP?
I guess Bumfichh is still unemployed as well.... so much for that I guess?!;)

Look, simply send in your cv, and see what comes out.
As for my side, I know a lot of dumb ass recruiters that are out to steal some of my hard earnd money... to be honest, I know to many. :{

But try them and see what they can do for you. I donīt know about Nigeria, but in the east everything went well.

Open your eyes man..tb...ask other pilots who have a clue on whats going on or simply try it yourself...if you are not happy...dont pay ****....thats what I think.

cu

Bumfichh
21st May 2008, 08:46
Reva,

I am not unemployed, I currently fly the 737-800 for a real airline with a real pay packet each month!

Having looked at your previous 11 posts ALL of them refer to Aviators Traders, usualy inviting people to send CV's!

I wonder who you really are?? I am happy to discuss other suspicious posts regarding ARC, are you?

Maybe its time to start a seperate thread: AVIATORS TRADERS/AVIPERS SCAM!!!!

PPRuNe Towers
21st May 2008, 10:30
Funny old world isn't it guys,

Reva, here we go and tborben all posting suggesting having a go?

As they all post from the same connection you'd think they'd just lean over and have a chat together?

Patronising sharks and scumbags? You might think that - I couldn't possibly comment.

Regards
Rob