PDA

View Full Version : MBA in aviation

shuchim
13th Mar 2008, 06:43
hi guys i have done aircraft maintenance engineering from india DGCA and want some information on MBA in aviation as i am having certificate not degree am i eligible to do it? and as there is no aviation mba in india can any one tell where to do it from and will it be benifisial for me in my career and increase in salary . if any one done it pls tell what job to do by this person and future prospect . and is there any way to have a degree after getting a certificate in aircraft maintenance engineering?

Edgar Jessop
14th Mar 2008, 12:00
City University, in London, offers a variety of MBA and MSc courses some of which I believe are aimed specifically at aircraft operations and maintenance.

http://www.city.ac.uk/

You need to consider what you will get out of this though, and whether your current experience and qualifications are appropriate for the course. It's an expensive stay in London otherwise. It is most certainly not a passport into a good job and big salary. You should think of it as an asset which puts extra tools in the roll cab of your career. Ultimately it is you, your achievements and abilities that an employer will be looking for, not just some letters after your name.

shuchim
2nd Apr 2008, 06:22
there is dae university in dubai .can any one tell about that .how it is to join .but it is too costly

JETZ Tech
2nd Apr 2008, 12:35
shuchim
any degree is helpfull in your chosen career. I am presently doing my degree in Aviation Maintenance Engineering at a University in the United States. If you need current and correct information about a particular programme, write to the Admissions Department of the University and they will send you the Catalogues which will give you the pre-requistes for entry to the programme. Also request the current years fees.

sinkingship
2nd Apr 2008, 14:02
University of Newcastle, AUS. through Grad School.
Master of Aviation Management through distant learning, can complete in 16 months if you do 2 modules a trimester.

woptb
3rd Apr 2008, 13:31
I know City University in London did Conduct modules for the Masters in Aviation Safety Management in Dubai (& other non UK locats).The course can be costly if not sponsored.