PDA

View Full Version : How to beat the Airport Security Screening Point

QF DRIVE
13th Mar 2008, 05:53
Confidential information received reveals the way to get through airport security without the bells and whistles going off.

The secret is the way you walk through the metal detector:

1. Walk towards the metal detector but come to an abrupt stop just before you enter the scanner.
2. Place your right leg through the scanner.
3. Duck your body down, so you are shorter that usual and
4. As entering the detector spin your body around so that you exit the detector facing the way you entered it.

It works, I have tested this theory and at no time has the alarm gone off.:D

Dont tell Osama about this :=

nosefirsteverytime
13th Mar 2008, 08:51
Oh thank Christ..................

For a moment I thought you'd found a way to pass through gates without looking suspicious..........

Ultralights
13th Mar 2008, 09:23
go into the loading zone, park your van there, walk to the goods lift, press the level you want, and presto. inside. while your there, take 50 kg of baggage in brown boxes and no one will even look at you..

doubleu-anker
13th Mar 2008, 16:17
QF DRIVE

You young blokes are all the same, rubber legs and all that lark.

You are not one of those dancing types I've seen on the TV are ya'?

I would get giddy with all that swirling and twirling. After the twirling knowing my luck I would fall over and be singled out on the suspicion of bein' drunk.

ZH875
13th Mar 2008, 16:23
Why bother going near security, just jump over the fence (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7294745.stm)

modtinbasher
13th Mar 2008, 17:01
Same as I said before, (SOP) wear a burka. No probs....AT ALL

MTB

ShyTorque
13th Mar 2008, 22:34
Quite right, if he was going abroad (albeit on the nose of a 747) he wouldn't want to turn up with scratched toecaps.

QF DRIVE
14th Mar 2008, 22:51
Next time I try it I will put some metal in my pocket :ok: