PDA

View Full Version : Information On Let L-410

ghiggy2000
12th Mar 2008, 20:13
I'm after some information on the Let L-410. Has anybody had any dealings with this aircraft? I'm trying to find the position of the batteries and also the position of the CVR/FDR.
Any diagrams or information will be much appreciated.:)

Vortechs Jenerator
12th Mar 2008, 21:18
You're on the IOM, pop down to Ronaldsway and ask one of the Manx2.com guys - there's at least 2 Lets parked there last time I looked:)

Please don't tell me you are one of the guys working on them and you don't know where the batteries are:}

ghiggy2000
12th Mar 2008, 22:56
I'm in the I.O.M Airport fire service. We are trying to find as much information as we can on the aircraft that come into the airport. One of my colleagues has been given that aircraft and he can't get hold of any information on the batteries and FDR/CVR etc. I'm assuming he has spoken to the ground crew??:confused:

Vortechs Jenerator
17th Mar 2008, 20:11
Talk to the manufacturers.:)

"contact US"

http://www.let.cz/index.php

ghiggy2000
28th Mar 2008, 11:10
Many thanks for your help. I will pass on the website details to my friend. Do you know if an 'Emergency rescue chart' was ever done for the L410's? We were after diagrams etc. Not a problem if there wasn't.

Thanks

Ghiggy2000:)

P.S Sorry for the delay in replying. I haven't been able to get onto the website.:ooh: