PDA

View Full Version : Cadet Pilot Programme (Hong Kong)

rcswing
12th Mar 2008, 07:11
Hi all,

Had anyone applied for CPP (Hong Kong) recently and have been called or email ? If so, how long have you waited for their call up ? Thankss!

Try Hard 4.0
12th Mar 2008, 08:27
Hi RCwing..... I do want to enroll for CPP training in HK.

How do I do that and how much does it costs?

rcswing
12th Mar 2008, 09:37
hey tradehard4.0:

The training is not conducted in HK, however the interview is. This post is mainly for those who resides in HK and wanted to apply for SQ's CPP. SQ recruits cadet from various places, and HK is one of them. I'm sure you can find more information on their website about CPP(www.singaporeair.com (http://www.singaporeair.com)) under the career and current openings.

rwong2005
12th Mar 2008, 10:19
You will find your answer under Fragrant Harbour Forum, to be exact, Fragrant Harbour Wannabes. Good Luck.

By the way, it doesn't cost anything if you are chosen, but one of the requirements is that you have to be a HK permanent citizen with a HKID card

p.s usually within 2 months you will get notice through email if I remember correctly

anastasialkt
23rd Mar 2008, 07:25
To Try Hard 4.0,

Do you want to apply by yourself as a private student there? Its really expensive, if thats what you want, check up the Hong Kong flying club or something I think there are 2 schools in Hong Kong doing that. Otherwise if you want something other than this.. cant help.

anastasialkt
14th Apr 2008, 12:26
I applied for KA CPP and i heard from them from email within 2 weeks.. i just sent my application on time before it closed and I receive this email asking me to go for this written test with english and reasoning in May.

rollin' wings
24th Apr 2008, 21:46
just posted this in another thread too.

just filled out the application for SIA hk CPP, for the next sellection

does anyone know what the SIA online assessment is? is it just psychometric?
has anyone done it?

thanks guys

cx007
25th Apr 2008, 14:02
Hi man, I am with SQ. Feel free to add my msn [email protected]

anastasialkt
27th Apr 2008, 07:22
Is the SIA hk cadet still open?i cant find it

rcswing
28th Apr 2008, 07:17
Its right here ... u can click on view all under the Hot Jobs ... or scroll down under the title section on the right ...

http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/MAIN/careerportal/default.cfm

PS: i saw that u applied for KA CPP and hving ur apt test soon .. GOod luck!! .. can i ask u local or oversea applicants ?

anastasialkt
2nd May 2008, 09:54
:}i am oveseas applicant but HK citizen.. so will be travelling all the way back for that.