PDA

View Full Version : Why Is This Not On Here

reallydeskbound
10th Mar 2008, 18:03
Following the pulling of the Peterborough thread are we being unfairly screened - for instance why has nothing about this appeared here or am I horribly behind the drag curve!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/03/nraf103.xml

barotraumatized
10th Mar 2008, 18:20
Perfect! Just the news we've been waiting for!

I too am feeling a little short changed at the removal of various posts. I can understand when brakes must be applied to some of the personal slanging and haranguing, but for what purpose are these threads being removed?

I smell a rat...

GunkyTom
10th Mar 2008, 18:31
I think you will find it was discussed at length during Feb 08. The fellas name was heliaviator I think so maybe if you search for that you will find it.

Impiger
10th Mar 2008, 18:33
I've heard he lost on appeal!

PPRuNe Pop
10th Mar 2008, 18:40
You should enquire of the starter of the P'Boro thread. He deleted it himself, something all thread starters are able to do.

You can also search the Mil forum for threads that have fallen off the ladder. That can happen very quickly with the level of posts made here.

We mods all enjoy what you post here as much as you do but there is always a limit in regard to good taste and other important criteria.

PPP

10enggone
10th Mar 2008, 18:48
Love the comment

"this isolated incident"

Lying to the taxpayer via the press again

reallydeskbound
10th Mar 2008, 19:26
OK smack on wrist accepted maybe i should have looked a little harder... still worth asking, please delete when you wish

GunkyTom
10th Mar 2008, 20:42
No slap intended. I only know because I happened to read it. I get annoyed when I see people being chastised for bringing up something that has been previously discussed.If you were aware, you wouldn't have mentioned it. Some of us don't have the time to trawl through every thread before asking a question:)

6onthebleeptest
10th Mar 2008, 20:55
Have collegues who recently left the RAF after XXyears service. Last pay packet was a mess...surprise..surprise!!! When contacting JPAC were told "we can't talk to you, you must go through your admin"....On speaking to admin cell at base were told "can't talk to you now, you are a civvy"!!!! Talk about thanks for your service!!! Also have at least 4-5 other cases on the same unit!!! Still at least someone got promoted (and a pay rise) out of the JPA idea!!! Well done chap!! Let me buy you a drink...right before I nick your wallet and empty your bank accounts!!!!!!:ouch: