PDA

View Full Version : Tnt B747-4 Frt Bases In Dubai And Belgium

Dakotablue
9th Mar 2008, 12:07
Has anyone heard back yet from TNT on the Second Officer job offer?:hmm:

Whispering Giant
9th Mar 2008, 15:33
Nope - applied a month ago and still not heard anything, even e-mailed them to see if they had receieved my application and still no responce to that either..

Phantom Driver
9th Mar 2008, 16:39
mailed them with a simple request for info;no reply.Wonder why they bothered advertising.

Dakotablue
9th Mar 2008, 20:52
Yeah, I applied a month ago as well. Maybe we'll just get a call out of the blue then?

mauijim
9th Mar 2008, 23:30
Hello guys,

Anyone out there know anything about B744 ops with TNT basings in Dubai and Belgium.

Would appreciate infos and updates of packages, operations, management relations etc. etc. etc.

Thanks and cheers,
mAuIjIm. :D

nitty-gritty
10th Mar 2008, 05:52
Not sure how that would play out in Dubai.

The Emirates exclude unions from basing in DXB. At least with Atlas
that is. Otherwise Atlas would have had a base there years ago to bust the current union. Curious if there is a new way around that. I guess that would be a non union type of operation leaving the EU guys and US guys to the winds of change. In other words, your at your own risk with no protections your used to.

JW411
10th Mar 2008, 15:21
A little birdie tells me that there were 800 applications for the position of S/O on the TNT 744F fleet as a result of the advertisement in Flight magazine.

It is therefore not surprising to me that some of you have not had a reply as yet, or so I would have thought.

earlyNFF
17th Mar 2008, 00:14
administration is very much computerized. However, they are working on an automated response for applications.

Heard, around 5% of applications meet requirements. And they get big piles of applications, secretaries can hardly cope with...

MycatsnameisBoeing
2nd Apr 2008, 17:11
I applied on feb 12th. Still no reply:-( Anyone else heard anything?

L-38
4th Apr 2008, 17:17
Perhaps TNT is simply testing the waters for available talent. Then they will adjust the pay scale as it relates to demand for the job. Sinister, but it has been done by others.

Dakotablue
4th Apr 2008, 18:16
True! As was done by a red and yellow 3 letter freight company!

flite idol
4th Apr 2008, 23:00
what D H e L are you talking about?:ok: