PDA

View Full Version : Ear Hair Video...

G-SCUD
9th Mar 2008, 20:13
Gentlement *****ers of a certain age will doubtless empathise with this chap...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7280000/newsid_7285900/7285904.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&asb=1&news=1&bbcws=1

G-SCUD
9th Mar 2008, 20:15
Why did my *****ers become *****ers?

G-SCUD
9th Mar 2008, 20:17
What am I doing wrong? the *****ers is the collective noun for members of this forum! Absolutely nothing to do with auto-erotocism (which is the only explanation I can come up with at the moment!).

27mm
10th Mar 2008, 13:58
G-SCUD, I'm jumping to your rescue, as I noticed you've sent 2 posts to yourself and was worried that the ear-hair issue had flaked you out. Now, to serious business - why can't ear-hair grow where it's supposed to, ie on one's pate? And why does the bathroom now hold several hundred pairs of tweezers, which one has to fight one's spouse / teenage daughters for? And what is the world's most powerful shaving/make-up mirror? I've found a 10x one - trust me, it reveals a frightening amount of detail - looking up a nostril is like looking down a badger's burrow....

hellsbrink
10th Mar 2008, 14:35
Looks like a drastic way to get a comb-over.

On a lighter not, I am glad I have blonde hair as I don't know what I did in a previous life to make the stuff stop growing on my head and start sprouting out of my ears and nostrils. Also, I can assure you that the stuff growing out of the nostrils can be suitably disguised by growing some facial hair if you don't fancy one of them trimmer things up yer hooter.

Bullethead
10th Mar 2008, 14:45
It's all due to the inexorable force of gravity gents, it sucks the hair off your head and it comes out your ears, your arse and your nose!!! :E :}

Regards,
BH. :8

ShyTorque
10th Mar 2008, 14:46
I think that bloke won at Crufts yesterday.

hellsbrink
10th Mar 2008, 14:56
Bullethead

The rest of me has been covered in fur for decades (another reason I'm glad I don't have dark hair, I can wear a t-shirt in public without scaring children and old ladies), so what did I do to cause this phenomenon. After all, nothing else has been affected by gravity to that extent.... :confused: