PDA

View Full Version : Thread for Capot to swear in

overstress
9th Mar 2008, 18:29
Hi, Capot and welcome to this thread. You can post your vitriolic bile here, swear away to your heart's content. Carry on...

(for the bemused, Capot is posting foul-mouthed rantings on the BA strike thread)

frostbite
9th Mar 2008, 21:14
Intrigued by your post, I've just had a look at that thread.

Seems like a fair bit of common sense from Capot, without the "foul-mouthed rantings". Perhaps it's been cleaned up by someone?

Capot
9th Mar 2008, 21:41
Perhaps it's been cleaned up by someone?No, honest. Funny old world, isn't it?

I think my crime was presenting an alternate point of view among the BA pilots' posts.

And perhaps that handle should have 'ed' added at the end.

overstress
10th Mar 2008, 10:36
Really? How about: But whatever the rights and wrongs of your case, for f***s sake spare us the sanctimonious bull and crocodile tears of ................

and

You are using your customers - the travelling public - and their anger and inconvenience as your weapon. That's what strikes are for. So cut the c**p.

This prompted the responses:

If you want to get on your high-horse then suit yourself. It speaks volumes to me when all that someone can retort with is a bunch of expletives. from idol detent and

Capot,

swear properly if you must... but I can absolutely assure you in the 12 years I flown with BA I have never seen any arrogant or uncaring attitude from a pilot towards passengers; from toro

Obviously I was imagining things. :hmm:

Oh, and today, Capot wrote:

The place is a badly-managed s**t-hole,

Funny old world, isn't it?

PS: Capot, you can swear here in JB, but it's not good form in the main, public, discussion forums. It diminishes your argument and says a lot about the writer.