PDA

View Full Version : Where to go for the JAA ME-IR?

matrix777
9th Mar 2008, 16:05
Hi Folks,

Currently deliberating on where to go for the JAA ME/IR. Any recommendations that anyone has on schools in either the UK or Ireland would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks.
Matrix777 :)

mason
10th Mar 2008, 07:46
I would highly recommend Aeros in Gloucesteshire ,very goog school very personal,Great instructors all round was a great experience there .
good luck either way

smith
10th Mar 2008, 09:40
what about Spain? Aerodynamics-Malaga have a good value course

jiffajaffa
10th Mar 2008, 10:12
If you dont wanna move out of Ireland you have the option of 3 one in Waterford, Dublin and Cork.

db16
10th Mar 2008, 17:25
You could try the Flight Centre at Halfpenny Green - they have some very good folk, www.hgfc.co.uk or Email to [email protected] This Midlands outfit also does MCC at a VERY competative price:) db16

CABUS
10th Mar 2008, 18:04
Hi, I went to airways flight training in Exeter. I cannot reccomend them enough! They got me through with first time passes with only 5mins over min hrs, they have a wealth of experience with some 20000hrs/ instructor. They are very friendly and dont push for money and are happy to take payment after the course is complete. It is the school the RAF reccomend for pilots converting their licence so it must be good.

http://www.airwaysflighttraining.co.uk/