PDA

View Full Version : Concorde's CofA returned..well is has been according to CAA database!

gordonroxburgh
22nd Aug 2001, 03:52
Yes it is true if you look at the CAA's on-line database :

http://www.srg.caa.co.uk/aircraftregister/ginfo_dbsear ch.asp (http://www.srg.caa.co.uk/aircraftregister/ginfo_dbsearch.asp)

...and search for G-BOAF it comes up with the CofA category as Transport (Passenger) while for all other aircraft the Category is Document Suspended

Has someone jumped the gun and updated the info in the database before offically releasing it!!

The flight hours have also been updated and appear to be correct.

All very interesting.

[ 22 August 2001: Message edited by: Gordo. ]

fen boy
22nd Aug 2001, 11:42
Hi Gordo, it definately does not have a full transport cat CofA yet. I'm assuming that as a special cat was granted for the test flights it is this that is showing on the database.

tech...again
22nd Aug 2001, 13:51
.....agree with fen boy.

btw, G-BOAF's flying again today - due into SNN any minute now - training flights in that area and then back to base tonight.

TA

:) :) :)

gordonroxburgh
22nd Aug 2001, 14:41
I agree with you both too that it has not be returned yet but what is going on? has someone jumped the gun on the database?

The interesting thing was that it said Transport (passenger), where as for the test and training flight were, I understand it, being flown under special categories.

Nice day at LHR this morning...very sporty light weight take-off!!
When tonight is she due back or will it be tomorrow evening like the last flight to Shannon?

RICHARDTODD
22nd Aug 2001, 15:18
Ref. Concorde trial flights.
Which one was it today, -Alpha Fox ??
Whichever, it was heard over Windsor this morning, not as noisy as usual.
-AF was sitting nicely in one of the hangars yesterday evening.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS LIKELY TO RETURN TONIGHT, NONE OF MY SPIES KNOW....
Anyone, please......

tech...again
22nd Aug 2001, 15:20
...scheduled in at 1730z tonight, currently estimating 1745z - but no doubt that'll change ... I'd leave a decent time window if you're planning on being there...

Rgds

:D :D :cool:

RICHARDTODD
22nd Aug 2001, 15:22
Ref. Concorde trial flights.
Which one was it today, -Alpha Fox ??
Whichever, it was heard over Windsor this morning, not as noisy as usual.
-AF was sitting nicely in one of the hangars yesterday evening.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS LIKELY TO RETURN TONIGHT, NONE OF MY SPIES KNOW....
Anyone, please......
:mad:

tech...again
22nd Aug 2001, 15:26
....and yes, it's -AF

:)

gordonroxburgh
22nd Aug 2001, 15:45
Also note that the landing will be on 27L.

this is the opposite of what other aircraft are using due the resurfacing works on 27R, from what I was told in another post.