PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter down - FNQ ?

Unhinged
8th Mar 2008, 07:47
That august journal, the Cairns Post, has a very brief item today (8 March 08) saying that a helicopter crashed into Princess Charlotte Bay last night. 2 POB, airlifted to hospital.

Can't find anything anywhere else, and I know quite a few pilots working up that way. Anyone got any more info ?

Thanks ...

equal
8th Mar 2008, 07:57
yea i saw it in there too, surprisingly small article

flyitboy
8th Mar 2008, 10:05
hmmmmm seems that somone with 'rear control' has removed my posts, has the democratic society been removed for communism?

Shame shame shame

F

Unhinged
8th Mar 2008, 10:14
Flyitboy, There is no conspiracy. As the originator, I closed the original thread and re-opened a new one, because the only posters were you and I, and your only contribution was a load of bolleaux which hijacked the thread. I had hoped a fresh start might get things back on track.

Pprune Thingy #4 says, "Individual PPRuNers have the right to pursue a thread subject without it being hijacked to some other agenda."

If you don't have anything useful to contribute directly to the subject of the thread, please leave it alone.

Unhinged

flyitboy
8th Mar 2008, 10:24
ahhh poor 'unhinged', yr becoming just that, unhinged. I hardly think that I have hijacked yr thread after just a few posts, give us a break will ya!
You obviously live under some sort of tyranny, that's fine I live in OZ`where it's a free world & "hijacking" is only done IN an aeroplane, not over a simply personal opinon ! Sheeez did you not get breast fed or sumfin'?:)
Still no doubt you will behave like a MOD & be narrow minded, by closing it down again,go ahead, it's a free world, it's thread I just added to it with kind words at first, unlike you !!!!! !:E

F

Arm out the window
8th Mar 2008, 10:49
So disputes aside, was there a crash and what's the story?