PDA

View Full Version : B734 EIS Engine1 N2 Inop?

GF4RCE
7th Mar 2008, 16:09
Hi Everyone.

My TRI asked why a N2 indication on the No-1 Engine is a no go item when it is inop. I been searching the Vol 1 & 2 and the training manual but cant seem to locate the answer.

Is there anyone here that would like to share their wisdom and help very stressed and frustrated person. :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ouch:

GF4RCE
7th Mar 2008, 16:28
Think I found the Answer ???... any confirmations....

737 DISPATCH DEVIATIONS PROCEDURES GUIDE -

"the -300/-400/-500 the N2 tachometer generator for the number 1 engine must operate normally for dispatch because it provides a signal to the landing gear transfer valve to identify when the number 1 engine has lost power. Verification that the N2 tachometer generator is operating normally
(when N2 tachometer indicator is inoperative) can be done by; (1) checking the AVM Analyzer (M1240) for corresponding fault code regarding N2 Tach signal loss or (2) observing that the engine start switch automatically moves to OFF during the engine start. If the number 1 engine tachometer generator is inoperative, it must be replaced or switched with an operative tachometer generator prior to dispatch."