PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Pilot Interview

boldhard
7th Mar 2008, 03:14
Does anyone have any experience and knowledge of the recruitment process and interview with Oasis Hong Kong?

I shall be attending an interview shortly and have very little information on what to expect?

Thanks in advance

dhc1180
7th Mar 2008, 14:06
I read in the telegraph yesterday, that a 26 year old is currently a F/O with Oasis on a 747. He had been with Ryanair before, and accumalated a few hours, not sure how many. His father is the training capt I think....

boldhard
7th Mar 2008, 16:56
well i appreciate your reply but cant quite see how this is in anyway relevant to my question?

dhc1180
7th Mar 2008, 17:24
no I don't suppose it does really :ugh:

dsp1285
9th Mar 2008, 17:51
Hi,

Im also very interested in the recruitment/interview process.
I was under the impression a little while back they were only hiring for Hong Kong base, could be wrong.

Boldhard would you mind 'pm' me?

Cheers
D.

Mister Geezer
10th Mar 2008, 03:17
Things may of changed but I heard that when they first started off recruiting, the interview was one of the most daunting and demanding that I had ever heard of.

My advice is to know your current aircraft very very very well since some very in depth tech questions were being asked. Even questions on previous Airworthiness Directives for your current type and such like were being asked so if things have not changed then you will need to study more than just the systems!

Also quite awkward questions were being asked as well about your past experiences in aviation and weaknesses.

Just make sure you do your homework ;)

You may get a better response if you put this in one of the other forums!