PDA

View Full Version : HUman perf at Bristol....

brs
6th Mar 2008, 20:21
hi there

i have read sosme of my ATPL books, the subject is Human perf. and limitaions and i find it pretty hard to remember and understand...

how does you all pass the tpl jar exam

do you only read the quistions or ???

what about the other subjects?

best to you all

brs

bajadj
7th Mar 2008, 02:47
balls to the books.

hp and l is one of the subjects absolutely covered by the q- banks.

if you wish to thoroughly understand the subject then by all means study the book.

If you want to pass the exam, then forget the book and learn the questions.

HP is one of the subjects pretty much fully q bankable!!

disclaimer - you should really get a good grounding of all atpl subjects....blah blah blah....ad nauseum.

Whirlygig
7th Mar 2008, 07:08
There's two aspects of learning for all subjects; remembering and understanding.

If you're having a problem with just remembering facts like the parts of the human ear, then I'm sorry but you've got got to memorise it. Keep looking at it, ask friends to test you, read again and again and it will eventually sink in. This aspect of studying is worst for Air Law and Operational Procedures.

However, if you're having problem understanding some concepts like visual illusions with different runways (for example), then your brush up course should help (mine did!). However, once you've understood the concept, then it's easy to remember and apply to any question of that type thrown at you.

If there are specific areas of difficulty, don't forget your ground school is there to help you; email them, call them and go through a problem.

Cheers

Whirls