PDA

View Full Version : King Air

Jango Fett
5th Mar 2008, 07:21
Can anyone tell me where it may be possible to get a B200 endorsement in Australia?

Peter Fanelli
5th Mar 2008, 12:53
There's a menu bar at the top of your screen which has "search" on it.
Click on it and enter "B200 endorsement"
I did and it yielded 24 threads.
Suggest you do the same and no I won't provide an answer as I do not wish to appear to be endorsing any particular training organisation.

Look at me, I'm turning into a search nazi! :E

Stationair8
5th Mar 2008, 13:22
Jango Fett, if you type in ****** in Google it will come up with Peter Fanelli name about 100 times.
The bloke was justing asking a question.

Try Australasian Jet& Interair in Essendon and Adastral in WA

Peter Fanelli
5th Mar 2008, 14:46
Stationair8 I told him where he'd find the information he seeks,
and since I have had no dealings personally with any of those organizations I'm not prepared to suggest any of them.
personal suggestion to Stationair8 that was here deleted by moderators:)

Damn I'm getting sick of the censorship on this site

john_tullamarine
5th Mar 2008, 20:23
.. at the risk of introducing some politeness back into the conversation, and as another alternative, Hawker Pacific is the agent and their folk at Bankstown can run an endorsement for you. Contacts either Tim Fletcher (02 9708 8537) or Rod Mendham (02 9708 8685)

ABX
5th Mar 2008, 22:46
Hi JF,

The school I am studying at does the endorsement - at a reasonable price too - try clicking here, you'll be greeted by a picture of their King Air (http://www.smartair.com.au/index.html), then click on either the training tab or the contact tab.

The Smartair endo was a little over half price of some of the quotes I got from schools in capital cities.

Good luck.

ABX:ok:

nasa
7th Mar 2008, 01:33
Must be one of those new B200GTs :)

yowie
7th Mar 2008, 01:50
Probably get an aero's endo thrown in at Interair as well:}