PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Prestwick

andycelt2001
4th Mar 2008, 10:03
Hi,

Nothing exciting, just wondering if anyone flies to or has Glasgow Prestwick as their home base. I fly with the flight centre there and was just wondering if there are many prof. pilots on this site who fly at/to PIK such as Ryanair, Atlas, Polar..etc.

Regards,
Andy.

eu01
4th Mar 2008, 10:55
A quick search, hocus pocus - and here we go http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?p=3936109

Zappa
4th Mar 2008, 11:23
I was based there for a couple of years. Still live in the area. There is a base for Atlas however you need to have the right to work in the US (and a FAA licence). Also a Ryanair base.

BBE777
7th May 2008, 08:30
wow, hi there, im new here, but this is the thread i've been looking for, my boyfriend and i will probably (not sure yet :ugh:) have to move to PIK (new base for him with ryanair), would like to contact someone that is actually there so we know where is better to live and all that...

i know is not a new post buthope we get more answers:confused:

Skipness One Echo
7th May 2008, 22:49
Ayrshire is really nice in parts, lots of nearby towns like Troon, Irvine, Ayr and Kilmarnock, quite close to Glasgow too. Good luck !

honest man
8th May 2008, 02:16
You never mentioned Prestwick itself Skippy where i was born and bread and is a fine place