PDA

View Full Version : TCI skyking

Zed-K
23rd Sep 2000, 16:29
hi there, a commuter airline, TCIskyking, based in the British East Indies (caribbean) has been advertising for aircrew here in New Zealand.
Anyone know about them? would be interested to know more about their opertaion, conditions etc.

many thanks

MaxHeadroom
24th Sep 2000, 18:51
Yo dude or dudette it is in the Turks and Caicos Islands and Haiti which is in the British West Indies. As a navigator in the Caribbean I do not recall of ever hearing of the East Indies.
I was kind and did a really tough Yahoo search and found this address and info. http://www.wherewhenhow.com/GettingAround.html
Turks and Caicos Airways 649-9464225

SkyKing
649-941-KING

Re: Carribean jobs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AVCanada's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted By xwind on August 26, 19100 at 16:38:37:

In Reply to: Re: Carribean jobs posted by Pilatus on August 26, 19100 at 13:37:13:

I worked down in the Turks about 18 months ago. It was great, for a while. Good winter work, but come home before you lose all work ethic. DO NOT WORK FOR INTERISLAND AIRWAYS
: in Provo, TCI. Many Canadians have been burned there. Turks& Caicos Airways is good, SkyKing is Best, Global is also alright.
Also, try Tropic in Belize. They hire Canucks

whats wrong with interisland airways in provo TCI?

Follow Ups

Re: Carribean jobs Pilatus 00:24:07 8/29/100 (0)

all of this info was found by doing a Yahoo search for TCI Skyking. To paraphrase the old Yellow Pages ad jingle went "Let you fingers do the typing through the Yahoo pages."