PDA

View Full Version : atterraggio pericoloso e azzardato

svaldan
3rd Mar 2008, 10:39
Sabato scorso 1/03/2008 un Airbus ha tentato di atterrare ad Amburgo malgrado ci fosse un vento di oltre 200Km/h. Molte televisioni europee hanno mostrato le immagini impressionanti dell' aereo che, scosso dal vento e in posizione obligua, si avvicinava alla pista e poi ha toccato con la punta dell'ala sinistra il terreno ed ha ripreso quota. Solo un miracolo ha evitato la catastrofe !
Ora io, in quanto passeggero abituale di aerei, mi chiedo e chiedo agli "esperti": come mai si consente un atterraggio in simili condizioni ? I responsabili di terra e di bordo sono del tutto incoscienti ? Oppure, per il tornaconto della Compagnia, si tenta di atterrare comunque, incuranti del pericolo reale (facilmente prevedibile in quelle condizioni) e del terrore dei passeggeri ?
Non sono un pilota, ma mi pare che tutto sarebbe stato piu semplice e meno rischioso (ma forse piu costoso...) dirottare l'aereo su un altro areoporto piu tranquillo...
Grazie per risposte competenti e responsabili.

Panman
3rd Mar 2008, 10:41
Only on Tuesdays.

gone till november
3rd Mar 2008, 10:43
Hey Panman your wrong its on Fridays:E

dv8
3rd Mar 2008, 10:47
And make mine a cold beer:confused:

Hold on tight We are off to the Italian forum
But I'm sure the A320 x-wind landing is already well covered

CorkEICK
3rd Mar 2008, 10:50
Last Saturday 1/03/2008 an Airbus tried to land in Hamburg although there was a wind of over 200Km / h. Many European television stations showed pictures of impressive 'air, shaken by the wind and position obligua, approached the runway and then touched with the tip of the left and the ground has taken share. Only a miracle has avoided the catastrophe!
Now I, as usual passenger aircraft, I wonder and ask the "experts" as never allow a landing in such conditions? Those responsible for land and board are totally unaware? Or, to the advantage of the Society, you try to land anyway, regardless of the real danger (easily predictable conditions) and the terror of the passengers?
I am not a pilot, but I think everyone would have been easier and less risky (but perhaps more costly ...) divert the plane to another airport more peaceful ...
Thank you for answers competent and responsible.

amanoffewwords
3rd Mar 2008, 10:55
Snapshot:

http://images.corriere.it/Media/Foto/2008/03/03/atterragioC1.jpg

Video:

http://mediacenter.corriere.it/MediaCenter/action/player?uuid=40168246-e897-11dc-a743-0003ba99c667

Not a pilot, so no comment :oh: