PDA

View Full Version : HKA and HKE interview

jetjockey696
1st Mar 2008, 07:07
HI guys

Any info on the interview and sim chk for this outfit. what are they after and loook forr;) what is the tech quiz? basic ATP questions?????

Any info would be great. :ok:

thanks

jj969

hongkongfooey
3rd Mar 2008, 00:59
Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it :ugh:

If you have to, the sim check will be don't crash it, but if you do crash it that probably won't hurt your chances, the tech quiz; things like how many wings on a biplane etc, the interview: So ( insert name here ) how do you like HK ? (before 1 word comes out of your mouth ) " You're hired "

Sorry, when I started there was no sim check or tech quiz, but knowing the standard at this company, it will not be hard.
One thing I can tell you, if you have been told a quick command ie 12 months, IT IS A LIE !!! They have been saying this for the last 2 years. HKA have no upgrade programme, and are still hiring DECs, not sure about HKE.

NotHere
3rd Mar 2008, 01:48
HK Fooey is right!

What interview ??? Heard it's a f*#king JOKE!! :}

jetjockey696
9th Mar 2008, 14:15
Come on guys there must be someone out there, with info on T & C, questions on the interview..etc

I know about the complaints...

please help.

AAIGUY
9th Mar 2008, 18:38
From your previous posts, it seems your Asian and low time.

Thats all you need. You'll get the job.

What they don't like is western pilots with thousands of hours of real experience.

MidgetBoy
9th Mar 2008, 20:49
How low time is low time? Like 300 hours?

Coastrider26
10th Mar 2008, 01:20
I know about the complaints...

Then you should also know why nobody is willing to help you :ugh:

AAIGUY
10th Mar 2008, 05:49
How low time is low time? Like 300 hours?

Depends entirely on the colour of your skin, but if your were from the right fishing village in Johur, then likely 300hrs would do.

blade747
10th Mar 2008, 18:35
What about Capt, do you need to be rated ? Some info about salary!!

baboonNetti
10th Mar 2008, 19:11
As AAIguy from canuck said "colour of your skin". Oh and firm buttocks coz iz like firm buttocks! me and my buds from the jungle think the money is great but then again we couldn't get a proper job if our life depended on it. ir gunna go away and contemplate my belly button fluff.

GB "b" for big balls and wee cock.

Flaps70
11th Mar 2008, 06:32
blade747 What about Capt, do you need to be rated ? Some info about salary!!

1st class pilots no longer apply, people who are to lazy to do a search are the new pilots of choice.

hongkongfooey
12th Mar 2008, 01:30
Oooooh, Harsh................;)