PDA

View Full Version : Kingfisher 330 Pilots

checkedandset
28th Feb 2008, 23:24
Was told at the roadshow that Kingfisher have already employed 30, A330/340 pilots.

Any guys out there who have been employed willing to share your thoughts with the rest of us.

What is the standard of accommodation being offered like, etc.

We were told that you are just waiting for the Aug start ? Is that true ?
You are on payroll but not working at this time.

Seemed a bit to good to be true.

asvsu
1st Mar 2008, 04:29
Iam no flying 33o But Iam updating the Indian Airlines news regularly,,latest about kingfisher is international operation may be delayed further ..there are some issues it seems related to new merger with airdeccan and using the airdeccan license for international operations.

C.galerita
5th Mar 2008, 09:02
To those who are considering the KFA contract.

I have some concerns on some of the clauses in the LOC. Does anyone else share my concern?

I would appreciate your thoughts.

flyguy70lk
5th Mar 2008, 15:23
There are currently about 80 guys sitting in Bombay, getting paid to do nothing until August. It's true!!! By the time May comes around there will be around 130 of us also getting paid to do nothing.:D

powerstall
8th Mar 2008, 15:01
...has the first KFA 340 been delivered? if so, is it already flying regular routes?..:ugh:

confirm-finals?
9th Mar 2008, 16:56
what is the a330 package?

Inspector Clueless
9th Mar 2008, 19:50
Could somebody please CONFIRM-80(eighty pilots) are already hired and doing nothing ? Are these Indian pilots? Expats? Mix?

Please throw some light on the Ts & Cs ,bases,monthly pay etc etc.

Are all the jobs based in India or will there be N America/Euro bases?

Any idea on the roster patterns(when they start) destinations,days off etc etc,etc length of contract etc.

We are 4 guys all with dates for KAL screening-so info as soon as poss appreciated by anyone willing would be a big help.

Any news welcome-had not heard of this big hiring program,

Thanks and safe flying to all,IC:)

BUSTRASH
9th Mar 2008, 22:29
Anybody with any info on the A320 sim eval. pls help
regards

El Lobo Solo
10th Mar 2008, 04:43
Getting paid to do nothing. LIVIN' THE DREAM!
:}