PDA

View Full Version : Airside Operations

Negative Backtrack
28th Feb 2008, 11:27
Airside Operations

Was busy googling recently and discovered this site if anyone is interested.

http://www.airsideoperations.com

mark_
13th Mar 2008, 15:40
The site looks as if it's full of goodies and interesting bits, but clicking on any of them just leads to an error message...I even registered.

Mark

call100
14th Mar 2008, 00:29
The main use of the sight is for Edinburgh Airport Airfield ops section and is locked.

Airside Operations
14th Mar 2008, 13:37
Apologies for the site showing several errors when you visited. There was some live maintenance going on when you registered.

Unfortunately there is a requirement to register independently for the main site, forum and photo gallery. My website design skills are at a basic level, until the site is further devolved that's it for now.

I see you have registered for the main site. Have a go at logging in and posting an article in the "your news" section, or feel free to register on the on-line forum, its a separate process altogether. Look forward to hearing from you.

As Call100 points out, it is an "Edinburgh Airside Operations" site with one or two areas locked but the intention is to incorporate feedback and input from anyone who has an interest in airside safety. So if you have something to add then you are welcome.

Thanks again for visiting

mark_
15th Mar 2008, 16:06
The site is now working very well for me and is full of useful info. Shame that the forums aren't a little busier...perhaps soon. I may soon be working airside at CYYC and your site has allowed me some pre-employment research.

Regards,
Mark