PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Questions REVISED!!!???

gokcekayar
26th Feb 2008, 16:57
I have heard that JAA is changed the number and duration of questions lately....do u guys have any news or hearings?...

acuba 290
26th Feb 2008, 17:34
what you mean with duration of questions?

coodem
26th Feb 2008, 18:35
Only thing I know about is last year, they changed the start times slightly and reduced the ammount of Q's in FP, but kept the time the same. So all good

gokcekayar
26th Feb 2008, 18:49
i have heard that airlaw became 45 questions from 75 questions, gen nav became 59 from 54...and also duration of exam time is changed too but i dont remember...i was wondering that did they changed question banks too or got bristol version 3?....just scared before exam..my exam is next week:)...

acuba 290
26th Feb 2008, 19:45
what? kidding? gen nav 59 Qs now? I am going to die :ugh:

cawka
26th Feb 2008, 22:42
Dima, just 5 more. :) No worries, mate.

BA123
27th Feb 2008, 11:12
Has Law been changed aswell ? Im doing AGK, Law and Instruments next week. Any updates on them would be greatly appreciated :ok:

Chris

Brian304
27th Feb 2008, 14:05
Just to confirm, I have been in touch with the CAA today, they have advised that the General Navigation exam is still 54 questions for the exam next week, so I assume that it should still be the same for other subjects next week.

Good Luck everyone on exams next week.

Brian304:sad:

coodem
27th Feb 2008, 15:08
Why is everyone so worried about CAA increasing the amount of question, In my opinion, the more questions, the more chance you have of passing. As long as time permits you to answer them.
Take M&B, 23 questions, only takes 4 marks and you have failed. Now some single questions are worth 2-3 marks on their own. Not so good if you get one of them wrong.

gokcekayar
27th Feb 2008, 18:10
i am not worried about gen nav questions at all...only about airlaw questions decreased by 30 questions which is critcial for grades...honestly, when they changed the quantity of questions right before exam made us more nervous then normal...so naturally we are asking ourself, did they change the question banks or add up new questions?...i was just wondering that if anybody has hearings....

coodem
27th Feb 2008, 18:21
A reduction is not good, agreed. As to the style of questions, I doubt they will ever introduce a whole new set of questions. They are far too busy, to find time for that. I think they have enough questions in their banks as it stands at the moment. I can see them adding a handfull of questions max each month, but to ne honest if you have been doing your studies, it wont be a problem. For those who just rely on question spotting, they will prob too be fine as long as they are constantly getting 90% + in the question banks out there.