PDA

View Full Version : What Happened...?

rachelsmith
26th Feb 2008, 16:31
Does anyone know what happened to my questions? It says they have been moved and when i click on it i get another thread!

Rachel

Juud
26th Feb 2008, 17:16
Dear Rachel,
You are about the same age as my children, so I hope you won't mind if I talk to you in a motherly fashion? :)
First of all, when you are new to something, why not check it out a bit before jumping in with both feet? In this case, do have a read of the sticky called 'Forum FAQ & useful links' which you find at the top of this forum.
It explains how the forum works and how it is moderated.
That's a good start. :ok:

It also explains about the search function, and how you can use it to find out if your question already has been asked & answered previously. Very useful it is.
If you do post a question, it's a good idea to check if there is already a thread covering the type of question you have in mind, and to post it on that thread. If you don't, the Mods will have to tidy up after you, which is a bit silly for someone your age, wouldn' you agree?

Your questions have been moved to the appropriate threads by the Moderators. And now you can't find them anymore because you haven't looked further than page 1 of these threads. A bit like when your Mum picks up your mess and tidies your room and all of a sudden you can't find your stuff. ;)
Your questions are there, just go to the last page of the tread and you will find them.
Good luck with getting all the answers you are looking for, and good for you that you want to find out about one of the best jobs in the world. :)

PS: Remember to read the sticky!

TightSlot
26th Feb 2008, 17:55
Hello Rachel

I'm Daddy - I'm not as nice as Mummy. I'm who you get when you don't listen to her...

Listen to your Mummy.

rachelsmith
26th Feb 2008, 18:34
Thanks for the tips guys but there is no need to be sooo patronising-
Having my threads removed or moved has never happened before so as far as I knew the comments had been removed permenantly.

Tightslot-I can assure you that I only need one person to explain and if I have a choice it would definately be mummy ;)