PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch site

Brutes
26th Feb 2008, 03:25
Do anyone know of a flight dispatch site that provide info and services to Dispatchers with regards to best options on info and resources? We work all over the world and don't have our own site to get updated with the latest and greatest out there, Maybe we need to get one? Any coments?

Chooch
29th Feb 2008, 03:31
Hi Brutes

Not sure what it is you are looking for specifically - if it is info to support Flight Dispatchers, then www.smartcockpit.com is one of the best places to visit, supporting both Airbus and Boeing documents that really are a useful aid...

If not, then pass out more info on what you need...

Chooch
:cool:

deuzx
4th May 2008, 03:20
Hello

Me too, just wonder if I may find a performance calculator for Airbus A320. I am not an airline pilot but fly the Airbus A320 in flightsim and wants reliably data. I use Jeppesen approach plates, rfinder.asalink.net, ippc (Metar/taf), different significant wx charts, and some more dispatch tables. I do not have the complete AOM for A320 but have found some Crew Training manuals. They do not include dispatch, so that I need (I do have some).

A calc that gives runway limit weight, thrust settings, speeds for take off, and for landing autobrake recomandations, stop distances, limit weights and this stuff would have been very nice to my hobby (which is comming a bit advanced by time)... : )

Regards

Thanks

silversaab
11th May 2008, 11:16
Try here www.ifalda.org , www.eufalda.org and dispatcher.org for starters.:ok: