PDA

View Full Version : AIR ATLANTA Iclandic

Mr HF
25th Feb 2008, 12:01
What's going on in crewplaning? a indian ex-cabincrew makeing life misserable to F/e and F/o by sending them to jedda? with comments like
"If you don like it,nobody forcing you to stay" and If you dont go..
-Well,Its no wonder crews hate her and leaving the company for better..
Air Atlanta is known by being the biggest,cheapest flightraining school ever.If you havent got the jet hours join AAI get the hours and leave,before you get into the claws of this crewplanning that for sure is gonna make your life misserable!
Why cant AAI HQ do something about this,its well known,many crews left because of her..cmn?
Time for a change in AAI?

MaxBlow
25th Feb 2008, 18:23
Enough has been said about AAI and their way of doing things.

My advise: Pack your bags and leave (if you remember in which part of the world you parked them).

Some things will never change - never! One of them certainly the arrogance and ignorance of the people in the office up north and their way of dealing with the second class workers (contractors).

Remember that if you're on 'vacation' that you're effectively unemployed.

And yet - they're right in saying 'If you don't like it - leave' Jerry will manage to find suiteable replacement within days :}

Paladini
2nd Mar 2008, 09:49
MAX BLOW - Update your address book, son... Jerry left MtHigh a few months ago.

Mr HF - Get off of Lalit's t*ts ! She wasn't hired for her brains, Dude!

:}

doubleu-anker
2nd Mar 2008, 12:55
Jerry O'Springer??! Can only be good news.

Did he walk or was he pushed? Guess not pushed as AAL are not that smart.

Further more, who are the next unlucky and unfortunate employees to be lumbered with it?!

Mr HF
4th Mar 2008, 07:34
Ohh, U mean all the prostitution going on in azzam? Smart thing to mix
cockpitcrew with poor payed XXXXX cabincrews...I guess the Greek guy is getting a commission out of it?

18-Wheeler
4th Mar 2008, 12:17
Have they managed to pry everyone out of the Al Bilad yet? They were making noises about the last time I was there.
Fortunately, I am never to return. :D

Nippon1
5th Mar 2008, 08:49
Only the -400 crews stay in the Al-Bilad now...everyone else is in Assam..Fixed base contracts have now been given to some guys in Jed...They get a $1500 signing-on bonus and $1500 extra every month with a 26 days on and 10 days off roster. They also get to stay in the same villa and dont have to move out during days off. ...However other guys are doing the same job with out the fixed base contract....does this make them 2nd class workers?.

18-Wheeler
5th Mar 2008, 12:12
Ta.
Sounds like I left at the right time then.

Mr HF
8th Mar 2008, 08:09
It so sad to hear the truth sometimes,but in the case of AAI eveything seems to be sad!Jerry left and been replaced by the Devil himself..
400 f/o are getting more pay than junior FC on the classic (amzing that a 500hrs TT f/O,that never ever flown a jet before get's more pay than FC on the classic bearing in mind all the fXXK up :=operations going on...yeah Allah have mercy..and besides that all the 400crew stays in hotel, the rest to the Azzam camp,where u may be in a FXXK container.yeah Allah!
have mercy! Let us be able to ferment the camel milk!!! AAI lost the Manila flights...they really need to find a pressure relife dest.so some cabincrew in azzam could live in peace!!makeing less money but living a better life..

Nippon1
8th Mar 2008, 08:24
The only destinations now are 2 flights a day to Dacca and once a week turnround to Kano

mutt
8th Mar 2008, 08:45
AAI lost the Manila flightsI understand that they were lost due to numerous passenger complaints regarding reliability and cabin crew behaviour, hence Dhaka and Kano routes.

Mutt

doubleu-anker
8th Mar 2008, 11:19
I am staggered to hear they have any aircraft or "servicing" any contract.

Earl
9th Mar 2008, 08:18
So which company is operating the Manila flights now?
Heard it was going to be Eagle Aviation, French company using 400's with Saudia cabin crew.
Any truth to this?

Nippon1
9th Mar 2008, 09:46
Manila flights are being operated by -400s from Eagle.....they have their own cabin crew who are ex AirAtlanta, mostly from Algeria, Morroco and Tunisia, but they wear Saudia cabin crew uniforms as do Air Atlanta cabin crew now. It would appear that the Saudia punters feel happier if all cabin crew wear the same uniform.

Mr HF
9th Mar 2008, 11:33
Iam happy to hear that air atlanta cabin crews were able to get hired by eagle!Iam so frustrated to hear that AIR ATLANTA cabincrews gets 40 us dollars a day and have to share rooms,What a low level mark!This is SO FXXK up by AAI.
But hey,the hole operations is run by ex-cabincrews...
Look at this ex indian cabincrew in longtermcrewplanning,what a **** up!
It is well known that the Icelandic are like 300,000 many are colorblinds,and they are desp.need of mix new genes,buy hey,dont be so desperate...
Anyway.Its my understanding that Eagle pays almost twice the amount of money and DO NOT have to share rooms!

:=

Earl
9th Mar 2008, 11:58
Good for the AAI CC.
The Saudia ones was signing amendments to their contracts to fly for eagle and was told they would reopen Manila base a few weeks ago.
Guess they got shafted on that deal.

mutt
9th Mar 2008, 14:11
they have their own cabin crew who are ex AirAtlantaI think that you will find that its a combination of Eagle and Saudia crew, I dont know the ratio.

Mutt

mutt
12th Mar 2008, 13:32
Heard it was going to be Eagle Aviation, French company using 400's. Any truth to this?

Looks like the deal is off..... :(:(

Mutt

tagdenmedro
22nd Apr 2008, 04:25
Easy Chaps
Weather your are a surgeon or a plumber youŽll always have room for complainits. But the fact is that most of the guys I have flown with including yours truely are very happy in our jobs. I do not recognize most of what is written here with regards to the flight deck. The new JED contract gives more money, time off and job security. And Dhaka isnŽt that bad at all. Yes, it not Hawaii but we get a good run for our money there aswell.

middlepath
22nd Apr 2008, 08:14
Someone from Nordics mentioned employee of AAI are white slaves, I hope not.