PDA

View Full Version : Case Itali and Avcom

finncaptain
19th Feb 2008, 19:35
Has anyone heard anything of recruitment company Avcom Aviation or Aviation Consortium (they keep changing names, etc...) who eagerly recruit pilots in Italy (Itali Air, etc) and leave their salaries unpaid - several cases. When attorneys are trying to contact them, they ignore, disappear, change their existence, etc, etc... Also Itali Air has had a terible reputation leaving their last month salaries and vacation pays UNPAID! Anyone else faced similar problems?

Avistar
8th Aug 2008, 23:08
Hi!

Sorry for the very late reply...I was quite some time not logged in again.

Your thread did wake some bad memories in me and the headache is coming back. Yeah, thats all true what you heard about this :mad:-company calles Avcom Aviation Consortium. Me and some other guys shared the same experiences as we have been on a contract with formarly AlpiEagles Airlines based in Neaples...bunch of promises, changes in contract all the time and at the end...NO SALARY AND EXPENSES PAID OFF!...the even tried to blackmail me to stay for 6months instead the 3 months according contract! 'If you don't stay for 6 months, you will not get any salary at all'...I resigned after 3 months working, paying hotel and transport in advance...and still today (1.5y later) I am waiting for my money. All in all I lost around 15'000EUR with that 'working for free' adventure down in Italy! I tried to take a lawyer, but no chance...the money you have to take and invest before, isnt worth. The only thing I can do, is warn all of you....STAY AWAY FROM ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT WITH AVCOM!

ZAV
9th Aug 2008, 02:37
I know this outfit run by John Dierrick and Geoff Dryland they are a couple of scabs with just mobile phones and allegedly an office in the US, Its not as if the Airlines havent paid them they have .they just keep the money.
[email protected]

AVCOM: AVIATION CONSORTIUM (NEW YORK) LLC OF 307 HAMILTON STREET,
ALBANY, NY 12210 USA
Tel: 0044 7971 660896
Welcome to Avcom Aviation (http://www.avcomaviation.co.uk/)

Total crooks but shouldnt be hard to find them both as they live in the UK. Hope this helps. I like their logo Pilots for Pilots, It should be pilots screwing pilots.

etracafe
9th Aug 2008, 14:44
stay away from AVCOM, I have met a lot of pilots that are still waiting from salary......please STAY AWAY FROM AVCOM !!!!!!!!