PDA

View Full Version : Help!

EGNH
17th Feb 2008, 17:29
Evening All,

How can I find out who the forum administrator(s) is for the passenger and SLF board!? And also how to contact them!

I have been hit by a double whammy of moved posts and need to message them!

Thanks in advance.

EGNH :ugh:

Mr @ Spotty M
17th Feb 2008, 17:43
Your replies are in Spectators.
If you want to find your posts, click on your name and select from menu.

EGNH
17th Feb 2008, 17:49
Yes my replies are in Spectators for a post in January.

I posted a thread under the title (Long Shot) yesterday in there it was moved to here by BOAC and then deleted so want to speak to the administrator to vent my frustration.

Kind Rgds,

EGNH

TightSlot
17th Feb 2008, 17:56
Your frustration is noted.

Your post was deleted: You were looking for crew on an upcoming flight I believe. If it stopped there, no big problem, but potentially, this forum could drown in such requests.

I assume that the post was originally moved from somewhere else because it was not relevant to that forum.

You now have an explanation - may we take your frustration as both vented and read, enabling us all to move on into a better, brighter future?

:)

Jetdriver
17th Feb 2008, 23:27
Exactly as Tightslot has said. In addition these are anonymous forums and there is no particularly good reason for any individual operating a flight to have to disclose or have disclosed their identity or username on any of these forums.

If you feel you have a valid reason or need to make a request, then contact the airline, or ask onboard if applicable.