PDA

View Full Version : 24 7 jet

Private jet
16th Feb 2008, 02:25
who are they? seen the ads in flight offering a lot of money. i presume it means they want you on standby 24 7?

Flintstone
16th Feb 2008, 11:19
Try the search function up there ^^^^^^^

Type in '247jet' as one word otherwise the search function won't help (it can't use words of less than four letters).

Then read.

Easy.

TheOtherSide
16th Feb 2008, 14:08
Now listen to Daddy Flinty! He is always right!

If you ask real nice he might help you with your homework! :}:ok:

merlinxx
16th Feb 2008, 16:29
Nice to see support for another poster here, you get your bonus now?

Flintstone
16th Feb 2008, 17:43
What appears to be the problem Merlin? If I wasn't helping I wouldn't have bothered to reply at all, would I?:rolleyes: The search throws up links to half a dozen or so threads so just about everything that's ever been written here about the company. Tell me what else I could have done and I'll do it.

After you've given your answers of course.

merlinxx
16th Feb 2008, 18:18
Don't get upset, getting someone to post a supportive hint, rather than a company slagging off, is rather rare and welcome. You took it the wrong way old chap. Too much denigrating of various operations goes on here without identified justification. I'm all for a good exchange of info, but bovine scatology has it's place elsewhere I would hope.

You did what was asked, thank you.

Flintstone
16th Feb 2008, 18:30
Apologies, obviously I'm a bit touchy.

Paxhttp://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/259_hippie.gif

merlinxx
16th Feb 2008, 18:48
No sweat. You with 24/7 or a user?

Private jet
16th Feb 2008, 20:04
I thought that post would attract a fetid comment about using the search function. Anyways my curiosity is satisfied, thnx.

Flintstone
16th Feb 2008, 20:18
"Fetid"? Nice.

And people wonder why we sometimes don't bother to help. I suggested it because the links you'll get tell all that's been written in here. If that's too much trouble I'm sorry.