View Full Version : Parc/Asiana 777 Contract with FRA Rostering

Kamelchaser
14th Feb 2008, 10:34
This just got sent to me by Parc. Doesn't suit me but might appeal to some European types; (don't ask me any other questions about it...I'm just passing on what I know)

1. Salary Per month pro rata:B777 CAPTAIN:USD 8,900 (this figure is after Korean taxes are paid by Asiana). This salary is subject to an annual increment of 3.5% (three and a half percent) on the anniversary of your start date.

2. PER DIEM A per diem allowance of USD 4,000 per month pro rata shall be payable to each crew member. This is paid locally by Asiana in Korean Won KRW (This figure is after Korean taxes are paid by Asiana). Additional overnight allowance based on Asiana practices

3. BLOCK HOURS75 hours per month -subject to a maximum of 100 hrs in 30 days. Hours in excess ofwill be paid at one seventy fifth of the monthly salary of each excess hour. Fifty percent (50%) of Augmented Crew time / Deadhead time shall be applied tototal monthly block time calculations.

4.WORK PATTERNs planned by Asiana.

5.DAYS OFF
a) 24 days off over a 2 month period out of which a minimum block of 13 consecutive days guaranteed. 0R

b) 12 days off per month out of which 8 consecutive days off permonth will be guaranteed.These consecutive days off can be taken at the end of duty in Frankfurt.

6. ACCOMMODATIONAsianashall provide:􀀴Hotel accommodation for initial period after arrival then apartment accommodation for full duration of contract at Seoul, the base of operation.􀀴Hotel accommodation at layover stations other than base. Accomodationwill not be provided for the block of consecutive days off commencing in Frankfurt.

7. GROUND TRANSPORTATIONAsianashall provide:􀀴Ground Transport provided at layover station whilst on duty.
Terms and Conditions

8.AIR TRANSPORTATIONAsianashall provide:
􀀴Positive air transportation Business class at commencement and termination of contract.
􀀴8 round trip business tickets on the Asiana Network per annum.OR
􀀴6 round trip business tickets on combined Asiana / non-Asiana network per annum.
􀀴Additional ID90 & ID50 travel entitlements 9ANNUAL LEAVEAfter initial 6 month period Annual leave shall accrue at the rate of 2 ˝days per month of assignment. If annual leave cannot be granted due to operationaldemands, 1/30th of the monthly salary shall apply for each day deferred.

10PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE Parc provide each one of the personnel with
􀀴Personal Accident / Emergency Insurance
􀀴BUPA Private Medical Healthcare Insurance (Gold Scheme)
􀀴Loss of Licence Insurance & Total Temporary Disablement Insurance will also be available at discounted rates.