PDA

View Full Version : wizzair katowice base

Skipping Classes
9th Feb 2008, 11:31
Ladises/Gentlemen;

Can somebody share his/her experience of living in Katowice?

Can a pilot have some decent fun down there in terms of bars and pretty girls and some outdoors life?

Cheers!

Bad Robot
9th Feb 2008, 15:27
Yep! but after about 2 months you'll be moved to BBU anyway. ;)

In which case Caru ca bere and the Taverna Surbuliu are worth a visit and of course Bamboo.:ok:

BR.

Aussie
9th Feb 2008, 17:18
From what ive seen and heard, its very industrial, can anyone elaborate on a single guys nightlife perspective while were on topic?

Dct_Bombi
10th Feb 2008, 14:31
Well if you there with wizz the wizzettes should be around with you but i gather that doesnt happen as often as it once did. Its got a great nightlife there once you get to know the place, sinners/3 levels/ and a few others i cant remember and then some real nice bars also. Its coming up to spring summer now and it gets even better then for sitting out and watching KTW stroll by while you sipping some beer. In short its fantastic and everything within a 5min walk from qubus or pepsi building wherever you staying.
And there also La bohemian for 24hours drinking which is on the way over to spencers irish bar via the train station.

laqu
10th Mar 2008, 19:47
Katowice may not be as beautiful as Krakow - but in my opinion it has sth enchanting in it especially during the night ;) There is the Polish biggest concter hall, a lot of bars, some discos, many restaurants and definitely a lot of nice girls ;) Because of the fac that it has always been coverd by a Krakow shadow people here are very nic, honest and helpful! Once you get used to its industrial look - you will love it as it is ;)