PDA

View Full Version : EASA Part66 Exam QTS

Dust Cloud
8th Feb 2008, 11:53
Hello all!
Dust Cloud here. I'm brand new to this site and this is my first post. I just happened apon this forum while in persuit of some info on EASA Part66 B1 exams.
First a brief intro (for who's interested for contact purposes).
I was one of the Lucky ones who got converted unscathed to a full B1 + B2 back in 2000 by the IAA (Irish). And 5 Types + later still going strong in my forth major EU Airline. I'm presently based in Rome Italy FCO but regularly do flying Spanner around the world - especially Africa of all places!
Anyway to get back to business... I'm posting this in search of some (or any) info on the latest B1 modules/ exam qts that any of you would be so kind to share.
Reason being I'm trying to give a jump start for one of our fellow FAA licenced chaps whose been stuck in a tight fisted African company who expect this guy to fork out HUNDREDS of EURO$ to pay for his own EASA Licence course/ exams when his average pay is a shocking 30$ A MONTH !!!! No Joking ... I've been around long enough to see this kind of crap treatment of our fellow African Mechs.

So pls pls Pretty pls ... anything you got guys would be much appreciated!.. :ok: Just post here or preferably post to my e-mail address-
[email protected]

Thanks again, I'll be in touch.

Dust Cloud.

chasb441
9th Feb 2008, 03:58
Try airmech.co.uk. They have banks of questions available to members.