PDA

View Full Version : Augusta 109e B1 + B2 Licensed Engineer

KPeploe
6th Feb 2008, 10:21
I am currently looking for an EASA B1 + B2 Licensed Engineer type rated on Bell Augusta 109e. Does anyone know of anyone who would be interested in a 1 year contract? Or does anyone know where to find these engineers?
Thanks

quichemech
6th Feb 2008, 12:13
Bell/Agusta 109E?:=

Sorry but I think you need to drop the bell bit, as for where to get one, try the agencies, you'll have to pay top dollar as well. B1 and B2 uk guys are as rare as hens teeth.

Airmech.co.uk might be a better place to ask but you'll probably have to pay to advertise

Bry78
15th Feb 2008, 13:09
Hi,
As I mentioned in your Bell 412 post, I know some very experienced, factory trained Agusta guys. Some even came from Agusta.
Once again, the problem sounds like licensing. Most I know are FAA licensed.
If the operator can find a way to hire an FAA licensed mech, I may be able to help you out. As a matter of fact, I may be interested myself. I have several years working the line on 109E's, as well as a few years rebuilding main transmissions, tail rotor gearboxes, etc. All trained by Agusta.
Let me know.

Bryon

edgars
20th Feb 2008, 18:06
I HAVE THE LICENSE B2. SEND YOUR OFFER TO THE E - MAIL: [email protected] I know some engineer who maby will be interested.(B1.3.) Yep 1 year it is the problem. There are meny rotorcraft engineer search sides in the Internet. Try to use these sides. For infromation EASA sertificeto do not allow to do maintenance on aircraft registered in FAA contries and FAA sertificate do not allow to do maintenance on aircraft registered in FAA countries.