PDA

View Full Version : Free HAI Heli-Expo Passes

Phil Kemp
5th Feb 2008, 20:52
I have six, one day, Heli-Expo passes that I will be giving away to PPRuNers.

http://www.heliexpo.com/

E-mail me at; [email protected] with, 2008 HAI tickets, in the subject line, with your real name (I don't want to know your PPRuNe ID) and I will randomly draw 6 names on 19 February and post them here.

I will need to figure out how to get them to you, but it will be for pick-up at the door in Houston.

All are encouraged to enter, but specifically those who are new to the business, or are working their way up from the bottom. I would ask that you are currently involved in some capacity in the helicopter business to enter.

Heli-Expo is a tremendous opportunity to see the inner workings of our business and the people that make it what it is.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Phil

Senior Pilot
5th Feb 2008, 23:04
Phil,

Very generous offer: please let us know when they're all gone, until then I'll stick this at the top of the forum :ok:

Alloa Akbar
13th Feb 2008, 14:47
I will match Phils offer, first come first served though, if you want one, pm me.:ok:

Phil Kemp
20th Feb 2008, 14:08
Alfonso Erdmann
Shawn Baker
Dave Werning
Aaron Clark
Ryan Baker
Lorenzo Dutto

I will try to get an e-mail out to you all later, and figure out how to get the tickets to you.

If your plans have changed and you are unable to attend, please let me know and I will pass the ticket onto the next one in line.

e-mail: [email protected] or PM me here on PPRuNe.

Congratulations to the winners, condolences to those who did not get a ticket. Thanks to all who put their names forward, I hope you enjoy the show.

Phil Kemp
21st Feb 2008, 23:12
You may also call me on 604-306-6627 to co-ordinate pick up.

Phil

Phil Kemp
24th Feb 2008, 13:22
Tickets are available for pick-up at the Hilton concirege desk. The Hilton is attached to the exhibit hall via a Skybridge.

Any problems, please call.

Phil

Phil Kemp
24th Feb 2008, 23:08
I have another 5 one day passes for PPRuNers, courtesy of Turbomeca.

Please e-mail me and they will be issued in the order the requests are received. I will post the names on here and try and e-mail the individuals that receive them.

Same routine, passes will be with the concierge at the Hilton (although I have just realised I need to get my hands on the passes first). Especially looking for people starting out in the business who might not have the resources or money to get in.

Any problems, please call me at the number above.

Had a great day at the show today. Some exciting new products unveiled and many old friend to meet. Sikorsky tonight for me!

Met one attendee today. Hope you had a great time Lorenzo.