PDA

View Full Version : Kingfisher Airlines A320 Capts.

MBA747
3rd Feb 2008, 03:41
Any Oz pilots working for Kingfisher Airlines India? If so, could somebody post the e-mail address and phone number of the people carrying out the recruitment. Also the name of the pilot recruiting would assist, their web site seems to have a problem and submitting an application is virtually impossible.

QFcaptain
3rd Feb 2008, 08:43
You will find that they have a flood of applicants worldwide since they started the huge advert campaign.A good friend of mine, now ex virgin F/O is working for them as of 2 months ago.He says that most captains are either russian/S.A(most)/yankees with 99% indian F/O's.The cabin birds are what makes to be the biggest attraction to this gig but apparently they are somewhat OVERATED!He also did mention that if you didn't get you application in atleast a month ago then you've missed the boat, appart from the ATR positions.Hotels are apparently 5star but, and I quote "these layover hotels are more like disneyland meets four seasons".So yes they do take care of you in that department.Apparently a very recent ex-raaf fighter kid is flying as f/o on the 73 after initially getting the := from QF.I would've gone with kingfisher myself but EK is in my sights at the moment..never know

qfskip